User Tag List

First 12

Thread: WHAT AM I

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    How sure are you about your Enneatype? The INTJ 4w5 combination is an unlikely one.
    My Enneatype was much more decisive than my MBTI; I scored 27 for 4 and 25 for 5. I scored 18 for 3 and 9, which tied for third.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I typed like you for a very long time, but had difficulty justifying it while observing how different other thinkers were and had a few Fi problems, too. A real INTJ 4 would probably say the same, but the missing piece turned out to be that I'd written off Fe long ago without giving it a chance. When I gave the function closer inspection, it turned out that I'd been mistaking it for Te forever.

Just participating in and observing type-related discussions will bring out any shaky elements of your type effortlessly, and if/when those stick out, go and read more about them.

Welcome, by the way!
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    My Enneatype was much more decisive than my MBTI; I scored 27 for 4 and 25 for 5. I scored 18 for 3 and 9, which tied for third.
    How familiar are you with the functions?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    I typed like you for a very long time, but had difficulty justifying it while observing how different other thinkers were and had a few Fi problems, too. A real INTJ 4 would probably say the same, but the missing piece turned out to be that I'd written off Fe long ago without giving it a chance. When I gave the function closer inspection, it turned out that I'd been mistaking it for Te forever.

Just participating in and observing type-related discussions will bring out any shaky elements of your type effortlessly, and if/when those stick out, go and read more about them.

Welcome, by the way!
    Interesting... my understanding of the functions and the ways they interact has been evolving, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if I end up labeling myself F over T. I was originally drawn to thinking because I've been for most of my life more cerebral and calculating than empathic, but it occurred to me that could be a result of my extreme introversion.

Thanks. I have a feeling things will settle into place. I'd just like to minimize the blundering between here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    How familiar are you with the functions?
    Probably less familiar than the more prolific forum members, yourself included. I've read pretty extensively but it all hasn't quite coalesced into a model I can play with in my mind yet. I haven't studied personality psych formally, if that helps.