User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: cricket cricket

  1. #1
    Junior Member gingerdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    3

    Default cricket cricket

    Hi!... This is my second attempt at being a part of a personality theory forum. As far as I know, my MBTI type is INFJ and my enneagram type is 4 with a wing 5. I am more interested in the enneagram, but personality theory of all sorts, even my own lunatic theories, pass through my mind at some point. I've known about all of this for about 2 years now?… So. It pretty much has infiltrated my thoughts since then.

    Feel free to ask questions.

  2. #2
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Will you pay me money to help you find your type?

  3. #3
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    hey there gingerdust!

    glad to have you here. hope you enjoy your time around the forum. awesome avi, btw.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  4. #4
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Do you like sitting in closets by yourself?

  5. #5
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    grasshopper grasshopper, let's learn it together.

    I admit, I'm not too serious about this typology stuff, but I like to play here, and we perhaps are very similar. Welcome to you and especially to your lunacy.

  6. #6
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    If I push this button, what do you think will happen?

  7. #7
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Welcome to the forum. I hope you'd enjoy it as much as i do and enjoy cricket as much as i do.

  8. #8
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,545

    Default The Ashes

    Quote Originally Posted by gingerdust View Post
    Feel free to ask questions.
    We have just had the largest recorded attendance at a cricket match in the world in Sydney, Australia. There may have been larger attendances in India but they weren't recorded.

    So we turned out in droves to see Oz retake the Ashes from the Poms 5 test matches to O.

    I can never understand why the Yankees don't take to cricket. I mean why won't they watch a match that lasts five days and ends in a draw. And not only one match but five matches one after the other over the whole country. I will never understand the Americans.

    So my question is: do you really like cricket?

  9. #9
    Junior Member gingerdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Thanks everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    Will you pay me money to help you find your type?
    I'm 99.99% sure of my type, thanks. Are you the dj arendee that's on youtube?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Do you like sitting in closets by yourself?
    That sounds like it could be quite traumatic..

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    If I push this button, what do you think will happen?
    Depends on.. which button…?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    We have just had the largest recorded attendance at a cricket match in the world in Sydney, Australia. There may have been larger attendances in India but they weren't recorded.

    So we turned out in droves to see Oz retake the Ashes from the Poms 5 test matches to O.

    I can never understand why the Yankees don't take to cricket. I mean why won't they watch a match that lasts five days and ends in a draw. And not only one match but five matches one after the other over the whole country. I will never understand the Americans.

    So my question is: do you really like cricket?
    No.

  10. #10
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    yes

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone love cricket as much as me
    By mystery in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:48 PM
  2. Weta(giant cricket)
    By Typh0n in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 08:00 AM
  3. Ireland vs England in the cricket
    By Octarine in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 11:31 AM
  4. England V Pakistan Cricket series
    By Will2911 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 10:46 AM
  5. Cricket MBTI
    By XYZ in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO