User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Default Female INTP Arrives and Sits Down

Hello.

I've been interested in personality types for over two years now, and have thoroughly analysed the different types, and I can say now that I am definitely INTP. At last.

My name is Valenta and am originally from a tiny little town in Belarus. My family (my mum, little sister and me) moved to the UK five years ago because we wanted a better life here. Our quality of life is much improved, I'm glad to say.

I'm currently studying A levels at college. My subjects are physics, history, english language, and mathematics. I'd like to be a scientist and sci-fi novelist eventually.

I am interested a lot in reading, science, history, philosophy, world religions, the supernatural, fantasy and science-fiction, films, comedians, and eating Galaxy chocolate. Among many other random things...

I'm quite a strange person, and am very awkward and shy in social situations. I just never know what to say so I always end up saying something random like, "Did you know that the biggest volcano in the solar system is on Mars?" or "This room's very square, isn't it!"

Not sure what else to say about myself. You're probably bored to sleep already anyway.

Enneagram
    N/A

...Yes, I am bored, how did you know? Also, what is you're favorite shape for a room?
    You are so arbitrary.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    ...Yes, I am bored, how did you know? Also, what is you're favorite shape for a room?
    If even I was bored writing things about me, then it makes sense others would be even boreder, as they obviously have less interest in my life than I do.

Can't say I notice rooms much. I guess the problem with normal rooms is that they're too unimaginative in the way they're shaped. Perhaps if every building was designed like a grand cathedral I'd take more notice.

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Fusion View Post
    If even I was bored writing things about me, then it makes sense others would be even boreder, as they obviously have less interest in my life than I do.

Can't say I notice rooms much. I guess the problem with normal rooms is that they're too unimaginative in the way they're shaped. Perhaps if every building was designed like a grand cathedral I'd take more notice.
    heh... I meant I am bored in general... I am sure that whatever you had to say about yourself would have been... at least slightly interesting... or maybe not.

I guess you would have to take notice if a new design popped up. But I am not totally into any sort of sight-seeing ...so I'd imagine that I'd get bored of any kind of design.
    You are so arbitrary.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Welcome! Whether you have one or not, I read your post in a British accent.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Too many smiley emoticons... INTP status questionable.

And welcome!

Socionics
    ILI

Welcome to the forum. I'm sort of an INTx, so I can help you with INTP questions if you so desired. (My cognitive functions are all over the place)

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Too many smiley emoticons... INTP status questionable.

And welcome!
    I think they're a little stupid, but I've been informed by a reliable source that they make you appear more friendly online. And that that's a good thing.

Thanks!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Welcome! Whether you have one or not, I read your post in a British accent.
    Thanks!

Haha my accent's all over the place. A mix of British with east-European.

What kind of British accent - London, Yorkshire, the Queen? They're all very different. Where are you from?

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Fusion View Post
    Thanks!

Haha my accent's all over the place. A mix of British with east-European.

What kind of British accent - London, Yorkshire, the Queen? They're all very different. Where are you from?
    Probably London. I'm not terribly good at differentiating them, unfortunately. I am from the Western United States. Grew up in California, but I live in what we call the Pacific Northwest (Oregon/Washington) now.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*