User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 29

  1. #11
    Junior Member CourtneyJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Welcome @CourtneyJD, I hope you score ENTP, they're great (no offense ENFPs :P (well maybe a little)).
    Hah! Well my only big thing is I'm not sure I'm enough of a troll. Which is what I love about ENTP's btw, but I don't want to deal with people being mad at me. Way too lazy to deal with the drama of it all.

    Btw-if you are INTJ-you are my favorite kind of person. For realsies.

  2. #12
    Junior Member CourtneyJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantus Firmus View Post
    Welcome!

    I'm new here too, so you're the first noob I've greeted. Consider it an honor. Or a footnote. Whichever seems most appropriate.

    Also, I'm an INFP, but I used to test INTP and F/T is definitely my closest border.
    *says all of the following with a very proper British accent, think Monty Python* I shall regard this as my most important moment in the history of my Typology moments. Please disregard the fact that is only 24 hours. I am honored sir. *you are a sir, even if you are a ma'am*

    Anywho, INFPs and INTPs have such a different quality about them. I just need someone who knows MBTI to meet me so they can type me. I popped over to the MBTI forum and posted a thing for assistance in my typing. I'm the only one who is into it of my friends and family. In my experience, which can easily be discounted, INTPs have a natural awkward arrogance (which I am amused by) and INFPs have a natural…cuddliness and softness. It's like a badger and a bunny. Know what I mean? I like both types. I like almost all introverts and intuitives that I meet. I like SJs and SPs too, but they usually think I'm weird as a monkey in a tuxedo.

  3. #13
    Member Cantus Firmus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    594 so/sx
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyJD View Post
    *you are a sir, even if you are a ma'am*

    Anywho, INFPs and INTPs have such a different quality about them. I just need someone who knows MBTI to meet me so they can type me. I popped over to the MBTI forum and posted a thing for assistance in my typing. I'm the only one who is into it of my friends and family. In my experience, which can easily be discounted, INTPs have a natural awkward arrogance (which I am amused by) and INFPs have a natural…cuddliness and softness. It's like a badger and a bunny. Know what I mean? I like both types. I like almost all introverts and intuitives that I meet. I like SJs and SPs too, but they usually think I'm weird as a monkey in a tuxedo.
    I am a sir, as it happens. And I'd like to think I have a natural awkward cuddliness? Does that make sense?

    Try looking at the cognitive functions here. Fi and Te indicate an FP, while Ti and Fe would indicate a TP. Or just meet someone who knows MBTI so they can type you, I guess..
    5w4 9w1 4w5
    "Some pithy saying that exemplifies my type, though it border on cliché."

  4. #14
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantus Firmus View Post
    I am a sir, as it happens. And I'd like to think I have a natural awkward cuddliness? Does that make sense?

    Try looking at the cognitive functions here. Fi and Te indicate an FP, while Ti and Fe would indicate a TP. Or just meet someone who knows MBTI so they can type you, I guess..
    yeah for sure. that's what made deciding between T and F easier for me. i do not relate to Fe or Ti at all, especially not Fe. and Fi and Te are like whoa, that's totally me.

    someone on here (forget who) told me when i was asking that question, that if i'm close between T and F and i'm an ENFP, that just means i have a strong Te. which i definitely relate to.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  5. #15
    Junior Member CourtneyJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Yeah looking into it I am not very in touch with my emotions. I only can get upset about things I see from other people, like if they are sad I'll get sad, or if I watch a sad movie or something. I hardly ever get upset about my own life, so I'm not sure that I have any real Fi about me. But I also am quite compassionate toward people when I do see them upset and it makes me feel what they are feeling.

    I'm more confused about Te vs Ti. I feel that I am efficient with my logic, i.e. Te, but I also view every situation differently, i.e. Ti. Am i totally misunderstanding? It's very possible. I'm kind of flighty and don't pay the best attention at times.

  6. #16
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyJD View Post
    I hardly ever get upset about my own life.
    omg. teach me your ways.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  7. #17
    The Iron Giant
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyJD View Post
    Yeah looking into it I am not very in touch with my emotions. I only can get upset about things I see from other people, like if they are sad I'll get sad, or if I watch a sad movie or something. I hardly ever get upset about my own life, so I'm not sure that I have any real Fi about me. But I also am quite compassionate toward people when I do see them upset and it makes me feel what they are feeling.

    I'm more confused about Te vs Ti. I feel that I am efficient with my logic, i.e. Te, but I also view every situation differently, i.e. Ti. Am i totally misunderstanding? It's very possible. I'm kind of flighty and don't pay the best attention at times.
    I try to think of Te vs Ti as being more based on where its attention is focused while working. For example, I see Te as being more comprehensive and Ti as more systemic. To oversimplify that further, I'd say an Ti user might make an excel spreadsheet (deciding on a system by which the data will be organized), then an Te user might fill in the cells on that spreadsheet (doing the calculations and making sure they're correct) while Ti went off to do something else. Much of this has to do with the functions these pair with (Pe stuff) and some of this falls apart when these functions are in different places, but this general idea helps me apply an understanding of Thinking to different situations.

    Stepping back though, your decision is not between Te and Ti, it's between Ti and Fi. If you try to think of your type as being about only two functions (and for the most part, it is), it sometimes helps. If cognitive function tests consistently are telling you the same thing (Ne dom), that's a good place to start. The rest should fall into place because Fi and Ti really do present very differently. Or at least, they seem to do so to me.

  8. #18
    Member Cantus Firmus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    594 so/sx
    Posts
    36

    Default

    For me personally, Fi, Te, and Ti all seem to manifest quite a bit, but Fe is the one that doesn't really jive. Honestly I think I'd rate Te as at least even with Fi for me, possibly stronger. But then again, my values are very emotionally important to me, even if they're based on logic.
    5w4 9w1 4w5
    "Some pithy saying that exemplifies my type, though it border on cliché."

  9. #19
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    does your work end with a happy ending?

  10. #20
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    does your work end with a happy ending?

Similar Threads

  1. Granny Gunman are on the LOOSE!
    By Ginkgo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 10:51 AM
  2. Staying healthy on the inside...
    By Sona in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 05:30 PM
  3. Dont trip on the Rootball
    By RootBall in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 09:35 PM
  4. My thoughts on the I phone
    By Opivy1980 in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO