Okay, I've posted 9 times already, but since I don't want to seem like a ghost I thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm a 17-year-old guy from Stockhom, Sweden. I've been hanging around here for quite some time now, just reading and following debates etc. I found out about MBTI for about 4 months ago and find it extremely interesting, probably due to my fascination for people in general. I've also learned that I'm not the weirdest guy in the universe (I've been called weird for as long as I can remember), which is nice to know. I might be somewhere in the top 10, though.
Also, I would like to add, my english is very limited. I'd be writing loads more if I could express myself more accurately. Trying to express the randomness going on in my head is difficult enough in Swedish or Finnish (yes, I speak finnish too!), so I'm probably going to keep a low profile until I've expanded my vocabulary.
The INTJs out there will receive punishment à la Finland for correcting my grammar.
(yes, I'm asking for it...)
Umh... Anything to add?
Well, I guess I could give away some random info since you won't ask anyway.
- I mostly listen to metal
- American Beauty and Requiem For a Dream are among my favorite movies
- I'm 185 centimetres tall (most of you are IN**, you do the math)
- Devin Townsend is the best musician and songwriter ever (well, probably not, I just happen to love his work)
- I have an INtP mother and an ISTJ father
- I like numbers
- I'm good at remembering dates
- I'm only writing this much because I'm bored out of my mind
- I like cameras. Especially those big, fat, expensive ones.
- My Ne makes my friends go nuts.
- I have memorized 300 decimals of Pi
- I like writing
I know one INTJ IRL, he is awesome
I know one INFJ in real life, she is the most interesting person I have ever met.
That is it.
There is no spoon.