User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 14

  1. #1
    Senior Member outmywindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    163

    Default New to the Mirror Universe

    So, since MBTIc is the Mirror Universe, I must be an ESFJ here, right? And Spock has that sexy goatee and a bit more bling on his uniform.

    Also: <-- I am so frightened.

    [edit]I probably won't post here much, but yeah, there you go.[/edit]
    INTP

  2. #2
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Over here, you are black on the right side and white on the right side. May you never find yourself on the wrong side of the law here, Lokai. *menacing left-side-black glare*

  3. #3
    ~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    lol

    welcome! I have no idea what my opposite is .... istj??? sounds scarey..... lol
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by outmywindow View Post
    So, since MBTIc is the Mirror Universe, I must be an ESFJ here, right? And Spock has that sexy goatee and a bit more bling on his uniform.
    Hey, I like that idea. So is this like the anti-matter universe that split off at the Big Bang?
    I-100 N-88 T-25 J-33

  5. #5
    Senior Member HilbertSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    Hey, I like that idea. So is this like the anti-matter universe that split off at the Big Bang?
    No, I'm pretty sure this is the one where everyone has a goatee. Feel free to use this resource, if necessary.

  6. #6
    Senior Member outmywindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertSpace View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure this is the one where everyone has a goatee. Feel free to use this resource, if necessary.
    Everyone, even the femmes? *stalks off to get my razor*
    INTP

  7. #7
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by outmywindow View Post
    So, since MBTIc is the Mirror Universe, I must be an ESFJ here, right?

    Sweet mary mother of god, can you imagine a whole forum of ESFJs? Can they cohabit together in relative harmony, or would they devour each other quickly, given a day or two? Just the constant need to be assertive and dominate the environment... it's almost like a nuclear chain reaction.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertSpace View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure this is the one where everyone has a goatee. Feel free to use this resource, if necessary.
    Did I just lose some of my nerd credentials by missing the Star Trek reference? Do I get a few back since it bothers me?
    I-100 N-88 T-25 J-33

  9. #9
    perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Sweet mary mother of god, can you imagine a whole forum of ESFJs? Can they cohabit together in relative harmony, or would they devour each other quickly, given a day or two? Just the constant need to be assertive and dominate the environment... it's almost like a nuclear chain reaction.
    Really. *shudder*

    I can just see it. Constantly at each other's throats, non-stop flamewars about what to do about those "inferior" non-ESFJs, the really domineering members trying to control the entire forum... umm... nevermind.

    Anyway, I'd give you a big mushy welcome, outyourwindow, if you hadn't been here first. I'll just say that I hope your edit in your OP proves to be wrong.

  10. #10
    Senior Member outmywindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    Anyway, I'd give you a big mushy welcome, outyourwindow, if you hadn't been here first. I'll just say that I hope your edit in your OP proves to be wrong.
    Aw, don't worry too much. Even if I'm not here I'll still be around at INTPc, alternately lurking in dark corners and posting my ass off in weird little spurts.
    INTP

Similar Threads

  1. New to the forum! (Anime-lovers help, please!)
    By Darling Wallflower in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 01:35 AM
  2. New to the forum! (Anime-lovers help, please!)
    By Darling Wallflower in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:11 PM
  3. New to the forum, old hat at MBTI, but still uncertain of type, help me?
    By Medtnertunes in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 04:14 PM
  4. New to the site
    By ilover&b in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 06:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO