User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    NFJ

Hello ISFJ! I would ask you to do by taxes as I'm sure you would say yes, but I feel that the calculations may overwhelm you.

Typology is as freakingly accurate as astrology is ; )

If you see yourself as being balanced on the N/S scale moreso than the T/F scale, you may wish to discover a type which is typically regarded as being more balanced on the N/S scale, like ESFJ or INFP. Going from ENFP to ISFJ would suggest that you were once very focused on the possibilities, and are now very focused on the applications. Maybe you've become boring... err, mature ; ) Perhaps you're now doing something you're used to, something you feel comfortable in. Get out of your comfort zone again like when you were younger!

I'm also new to this site, though I've done my fair share of Typologising. Good luck with your findings. Message me if you'd like a chat!

- Conc

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by gsilvers View Post
    How do you go from ENFP to ISFJ?

I honestly have no idea. I took a test freshman year, got ENFP, and then took another one early junior year, got INFJ. Noticed myself slipping into S this past year I was such a people-pleaser in middle school (almost no friends there), and then my high school was private and small... I guess I found a way to be more myself.
    The test-retest reliability of the MBTI isn't that high, especially on the older forms. It also goes down about 9 months, meaning you're more prone to get a different result. Everyone who's confused here is confused because they labor under the illusion that their type is permanent. For them it is, because their idea of their type has worked its way so deep into their identity that their day-to-day decisions start to consciously conform to their type. How backwards that is, and how unfortunate.

Well, you seem pleasant. Check out the religion discussions. Maybe you'll pick up some new ideas.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Concur_Withall View Post
    I'm also new to this site, though I've done my fair share of Typologising. Good luck with your findings. Message me if you'd like a chat!

- Conc
    Easy there n00b.