User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Default Hello from a personality obsessed psychology student...

Hello! I am a 21 year old woman, currently studying psychology in hopes of becoming a Counselor or Social Worker. I am a ExFJ, technically I favor S by 1%. My friends think I am S because I am extremely practical and take things at face value. But, because I have quite a bit of anxiety I have a tendency to over think and plan obsessively. I am probably an S at core, but still display a lot of N characteristics.

I live in apartment with 5 other people, two INFPs, one ENTJ, one INTJ and an ISFJ. And we have a INTP friend who basically lives with us also. We have a very interesting dynamic. They all refer to me as the "alpha female" or "mom roommate." I often find myself starved for emotional connection, because none of them talk about their feelings in group settings, or ever really without direct and persistent inquiries.

I find that I identify with my Enneagram type (2w1) more than my MBTI, and I find it more helpful in understanding others. I do not know my instinctive variable? Is that what it's called? And I would love to find out what the best way to determine that it.

I am a recently realized people pleaser and I am actively trying to say "no" more often.

Oh, and one last bit. I was diagnosed with ADHD at age 8. My symptoms have changes quite a bit, but I do still experience them as an adult.

So, yeah, that's about it. I could go on quite a bit longer, but let's be real, you guys don't care that much.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Welcome to the forum.

And *I* do care, but let's be real green tea, I ain't got time for dat shit. srs.

Look forward to reading your posts though!

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by eport11 View Post
    So, yeah, that's about it. I could go on quite a bit longer, but let's be real, you guys don't care that much.
    It's true, although I WOULD be interested in hearing more about Harry Potter at some point. I presume you're a fan from your avi?

Also, welcome and so forth! I find it mathematically surprising that you live with so many intuitives, but stranger things have been known to happen. It certainly would make for an unusual living arrangement, a nice solid Fe-dom is probably just what they need.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Oh, yes. An avid fan. I have rather embarrassingly extensive knowledge. I have recently found great enjoyment in "typing" the characters with my roommates.

Yes, I do often wonder why I am so drawn to IN types, or perhaps they are drawn to me? Both of my high school best friends were INFJs as well. Perhaps because my mother is an INFX... If I were a man Freud would certainly have a hay day with that bit of information.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

Have you played the many wonderful Harry Potter Sporcle quizzes?
    5w6 - 9w8 - 3w2

Words are wind.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Also, yeah OP, enneagram is way better than MBTI. I agree with you on that.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kquirk View Post
    Have you played the many wonderful Harry Potter Sporcle quizzes?
    Why no, I have not... Please share your knowledge!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so
    5w6 - 9w8 - 3w2

Words are wind.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Oh my goodness. That looks like an excellent way to waste an abundance of time I don't have! I will have to remember those for when I am sitting in an airport or something. Thanks!
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

your resident asshole

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Psychology is such an awesome subject. I wish you luck in your studies and career!