User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Lost My Mind, Found My Soul

Hello All!

I'm an INFJ "veteran" in the MBTI community for 6 years now. I have been a member on other forums and/or typing related communities. I'm needing my passion for MBTI to be revitalized, so I'm excited to join here! I've heard there are many great perspectives here and I can't wait to delve right in!

A little bit about me:

Im a 24 year old woman. Im recently divorced. Still love and admire Ne despite of it all. I've changed so much in the past year... Just accepting myself for who I am and Ive decided to live in accordance to what I want and not what others prefer. That's a huge deal to me right now because Ive always tried to please others like parents and the religion I was in by making decisions for approval.

I'm more on a spiritual journey right now and trying to focus on my inner soul. Lost my mind in the process, but things are finally getting better! The true friends stuck with me every step of the way

My hobbies are: reading, painting (acrylic mostly), anything music related, vintage clothing and crocheting.

I'm usually not this open about things to strangers.... however, since Im serious about being a member here, I thought it was pertinent to my introduction.

Thanks for reading and I hope I can have enlightening conversations with you in the near future! ^.^

-Rennamix

PS - If you have any tips or suggestions about navigating through threads here OR posting related, I would be happy to receive anything! Thanks

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Hi Rennamix!

Your introduction really struck a chord with me.

I kinda had a breakdown trying to do what I thought was expected of me too, and landed myself here in my journey of self-discovery and self-love.

What kind of music do you like?

Anyway, welcome!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Hi. You sound really cool. Hope to get to know you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hello, welcome! I wish you the best of luck on your spiritual journey and hope to see you around frequently

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Hi Rennamix!

Your introduction really struck a chord with me.

I kinda had a breakdown trying to do what I thought was expected of me too, and landed myself here in my journey of self-discovery and self-love.

What kind of music do you like?

Anyway, welcome!
    Hi there! Thanks for your warm greeting

I'm glad to know Im not alone on a unique journey such as this! I'm learning we only have one life, as subjective as it all may be... Our happiness only depends on the individual, decisions we make or don't make for that matter. I read something recently that went along the lines of, "It is far better to look back on life and say, "I can't believe I did that." As to say, "I wish I had done that."

I listen to anything with an electronic keyboard sound which can vary from synth pop, shoe gaze and electronica. Experiment rock, folk and "indie" anything. I love chill music like trip hop too. Acoustic is always nice but that tends to fall under folk for me.

What kind of music are you into?

MBTI
    INFJ

Hey @Saudade thanks! Feel free to drop a line ... or two my way anytime! Looking forward to it ; )

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Rennamix View Post
    Hi there! Thanks for your warm greeting

I'm glad to know Im not alone on a unique journey such as this! I'm learning we only have one life, as subjective as it all may be... Our happiness only depends on the individual, decisions we make or don't make for that matter. I read something recently that went along the lines of, "It is far better to look back on life and say, "I can't believe I did that." As to say, "I wish I had done that."

I listen to anything with an electronic keyboard sound which can vary from synth pop, shoe gaze and electronica. Experiment rock, folk and "indie" anything. I love chill music like trip hop too. Acoustic is always nice but that tends to fall under folk for me.

What kind of music are you into?
    Sounds like you're on to some good stuff. I was just starting to my downward spiral when I was your age, so good on ya for being this far along already.

And giiirl, let's trip out to some moody electro sounds together, haha. Love those descriptions.
    I like a wide range of music too, but definitely have a strong love for electronic sounds, a solid blues organ, dreamy or raw vocals, anything that seems real and evokes some strong feels. Lol, it's so hard to answer that question! You should drop by this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...read.php?t=622
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Hey, hang onto your soul and your mind will catch up.

Hi!

Phantogram fan?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Lovely intro title. Glad to have you on board.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth