User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

Default 1 yr. MBTI Vet, TypologyC n00b, help me with my type, and hi!

Hi guys! Typing so many "what am I?" threads, I've decided just to make a video.

Things I meant to include:
    -I love to cook
    -I work out a lot, yoga and weight training, though not as much as I used to. When I see flab that I don't want, I work out.
    -In stress, I rather eat very fatty foods or have no appetite at all. Also, I get very in my head and drink a lot.
    -I am only confrontational to people that need to be confronted and I know also take confrontation well.

Hate that I made a video.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Behold the black mamba, I shall listen to the snake.

But why can't I see his face?

Kobe by the way might be an IxTJ 3w4 sp/sx.

I might return with an opinion in 10 minutes when I'm done listening to you.

edit - @idkman24 my best guesses for your MBTI: INTJ>ISTJ>ISTP.

Reasons:
    1. You seem very impersonal.
    2. Too deliberate for Ne.
    3. Focused on individual achievement.
    4. Good at analyzing things.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Behold the black mamba, I shall listen to the snake.

But why can't I see his face?

Kobe by the way might be an IxTJ 3w4 sp/sx.

I might return with an opinion in 10 minutes when I'm done listening to you.

edit - @idkman24 my best guesses for your MBTI: INTJ>ISTJ>ISTP.

Reasons:
    1. You seem very impersonal.
    2. Too deliberate for Ne.
    3. Focused on individual achievement.
    4. Good at analyzing things.
    Ah, thanks man.

Yeah, I think ESFJ, ISFJ, & ESTP are rather ridiculous typings for me, and ESTJ is just very highly unlikely. I don't think I'm a Sensor, and my friends are inclined to think that's because I think Sensors suck (not the case). They think I am strong Si, but I don't really recall when I use Si (my INFP friend says "it's not 'using' Si, that's not a thing). I think he makes his own theories and then calls it 'MBTI.'

Also, in regards to Kobe, ISFP. Cries when his team loses, cried when he got hurt, and apparently was an artist in his younger years (I remember Adidas even had a commercial of him writing poetry).

Still, I would LOVE for someone to come type me with a definitive answer. It'd be great just to know so I can end my MBTI-era and find another obsession. Someone who says "you're an xxxx," breaks down the functions, and how they think I use them.

Enneagram
    9w8

I am going to call you, at this point, an INFJ with a highly developed tertiary function. Let's just say that it might be possible that it takes one to know one. haha.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I am going to call you, at this point, an INFJ with a highly developed tertiary function. Let's just say that it might be possible that it takes one to know one. haha.
    Nice! I think I, too, am an INFJ, but I just was welcomed with a lot of doubt. I have an INFJ female friend in my social circle, and I think once I came out as a possible INFJ, I was met with doubt because we don't "look" similar. I have read that in young 20s, INFJ men and women do look differently though. Also I'm about 2 years older than all of them. They don't want to hear the argument that 2 years, in young 20s, is closer to, maybe, 5 years of maturity. They think I'm a pompous douche when I say this, but it's an observation I've made that I haven't found many exceptions to.