User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 25

  1. #1
    Senior Member anticlimatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,311

    Default Another INTJ forum refugee

    After spending way too much time contributing to the first MBTI forum I stumbled upon, I was finally ejected by those circle-jerking asshats for not being Te enough. I hope there's at least a little self righteous indignation around here to keep me from getting too homesick.....but not really.

    I don't know how I missed this forum, from what I've seen and read so far, it feels like an MBTI discussion group dream come true. I look forward to the chitty-chat!

  2. #2
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    INTJ forum, what a miserable place that is!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,129

    Default

    I like your avatar. You can stay.

  4. #4
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    I like your avatar too. However @Edgar has taught me that only nfp and homosexual males have black and white avatars; so i'm assuming. Welcome to the forum by the way. I hope you'd enjoy it as much as I do.

  5. #5
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Welcome to TypeC

    You will still find circle-jerking INTJs here, as much as any other types of circle-jerks and you will get slapped by NFs if you decide to throw all social skills to the wind, so fair warning

    Otoh, you will find a great variety of different people here, as well as a lot of different povs and a very distinct...culture of its own.

    Meanwhile though, if you are looking for your own kind of circle-jerk, we'd be happy to introduce you to the existence of INTPcentral
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #6
    Senior Member anticlimatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I like your avatar too. However @Edgar has taught me that only nfp and homosexual males have black and white avatars; so i'm assuming. Welcome to the forum by the way. I hope you'd enjoy it as much as I do.
    Ahhhh, now I feel at home. Thanks for the Te-Ni welcome, amigo.

  7. #7
    Senior Member anticlimatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Meanwhile though, if you are looking for your own kind of circle-jerk, we'd be happy to introduce you to the existence of INTPcentral
    Actually participating in a circle jerk instead of just being the "sand in the lube" is a thoroughly tantalizing prospect...

  8. #8
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    Actually participating in a circle jerk instead of just being the "sand in the lube" is a thoroughly tantalizing prospect...
    i figured it might. Here's the doorway...

    Intpcentral.com


    Enjoy your custom tailored circlejerking experience
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #9
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    Actually participating in a circle jerk instead of just being the "sand in the lube" is a thoroughly tantalizing prospect...
    "Circle-jerking asshats"

  10. #10
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    After spending way too much time contributing to the first MBTI forum I stumbled upon, I was finally ejected by those circle-jerking asshats for not being Te enough. I hope there's at least a little self righteous indignation around here to keep me from getting too homesick.....but not really.

    I don't know how I missed this forum, from what I've seen and read so far, it feels like an MBTI discussion group dream come true. I look forward to the chitty-chat!
    I prefer this place to INTPcentral, myself. Too much Inferior-Fe there... People pretending they aren't also socially awkward nerds, or hating themselves and everyone else for it, or something. Like "lol... why aren't you better at dating and relating to people" and then have pages and pages of mopey shit in their blog complaining about the same stuff.

    Anyway, I feel like way more intellectual discussions happen here, despite the presence of "inferior types."

    I think I've just lost whatever interest I had in that place.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] I [INTJ] made a bold move on another [INTJ] - Have I messed it up?
    By Rrukel in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-10-2016, 06:41 AM
  2. Not another INTJ...
    By TheKei in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 05:18 AM
  3. Squeeze the lime. Just another INTJ here.
    By Pink Lime in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 05:55 AM
  4. Another intj
    By harold in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 10:47 PM
  5. Another INTJ, woohoo!
    By Metamorphosis in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 08:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO