First 123

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Hello! Hopefully you find the proportions of circle-jerk asshats significantly reduced here.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    I prefer INTPC over this place as a rule, but it's dark days at INTPC currently due to the residue of the vbulletin hack. Traffic has been driven to a crawl so the noob should not judge it too hastely if he chooses to visit now (not to mention the spam will drive him crazy).
    I liked your posts...but oddly, I feel more free to be myself here than I did at INTPc. I find I can type things all the time here that I could never post without a flamewar there because they don't fit entirely neatly in some kind of inferior Fe worldview. Maybe it's because I'm a 5w6 and I'd rather integrate with the world than fight it all the time, but oddly, I never felt like I fit in. There are people there who are pretty cool, though. Maybe if more of them learned to love their Si and Fe instead of denouncing it as "for sheep" , they would act less like the dreaded stereotypical bitchy cheerleader "ESFJ" everyone's complaining about.

Also, that voice spam/hack/ whatever the hell it was drove me nuts. Plus, I don't like that blue color, and i wish I could change it again like I used to be able to. It feels like the wallpaper at Alcatraz.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTP

Well I dropped by INTP central in my boxer briefs, double-fisting a couple bottles of the slippery stuff, with a skip in my step and a "LETS PARTY" grin on my face-- but it was kind of a mess. Lube everywhere, and no one has bothered to clean it up for months. Kind of dark, too. I'll let them sort out their issues, and stop back by later...in the meantime, I've really appreciated the Te-off between the INTJ and the ENTJ up in here. Really reminded me of the good ol' days...

Historically I have lurked-a-plenty in the INTJ forum and I like that place. I have seen anticlimatic there too and did enjoy the quality of his posts. Welcome.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    Lube everywhere, and no one has bothered to clean it up for months. Kind of dark, too.
    That's an accurate description, I would say.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78