User Tag List

12 Last

Red face Hello! New INFJ here. :)

So a few weeks ago I wanted to figure out my personality type, at first I got INFP and I thought it made a little sense to me but didn't cover me too well and INFJ turned really appealing, turned out as I was reading it more, it really start to make a whole lot of sense. It's because we're not the best judgers out of all of them, so perceiving seemed like that one was the best type. Turned out I was wrong.

I am glad that some other INFJ's admitted that they had a messy workspace or room consistently. I wish I was neater though, just doesn't ever feel like it is on the top of my list. So, I believe I am developing me Fe as of now and trying to integrate my Si somehow, but I'd love some pointers to do so! I don't think I am a great writer however, but I am sometimes a perfectionist. Most of the times when I try drawing, I just keep thinking something is missing from my picture, and keep adding more detail, then regret from adding TOO much detail.

Well, I'd love to make some new friends here, especially those of my personality types, but I'd love to hear from anybody else really. I find it fun to talk with INTJ's sometimes when it comes to philisophical issues.

So yeah. Love to talk sometime.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

It's been @Forever since we've had a new "INFJ" here.

I love it. We're kind of not too common, sometimes it's unfortunate. But I hope I can meet a lot of them here, are you one yourself?

You have an interesting name.
    Last edited by Forever; 09-06-2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Made a dumb comment.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Welcome ...btw I've read that it's better to try to develop the functions you do have. Try working on Se more so than Si.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    Welcome ...btw I've read that it's better to try to develop the functions you do have. Try working on Se more so than Si.
    Yeah, don't work on Si, it has no practical application!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Oh and welcome!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I love it. We're kind of not too common, sometimes it's unfortunate. But I hope I can meet a lot of them here, are you one yourself?

You have an interesting name.
    Thank you. And yes, I'm probably an INFJ as well.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Hello! I appreciate the INFJs of the world. Glad you're here
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Forever liked this post

I am so glad that you all are supporting me here! I feel loved. I will try working on Se more than Si. I have the disembodiment feeling, I think since it is a lack of Si? If there are any interesting threads point them out to me to read/reply to! I've been looking at truity.com and personalityjunkie.com and they help me understand a few things better. I believe I am developing my Ti since a few years back, but Se and Fe are still taking a while. I don't think I am the person to "easily" connect with but I want to find meaningful conversation with everyone who I meet.

Feel free to message me when you want.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I am so glad that you all are supporting me here! I feel loved. I will try working on Se more than Si. I have the disembodiment feeling, I think since it is a lack of Si? If there are any interesting threads point them out to me to read/reply to! I've been looking at truity.com and personalityjunkie.com and they help me understand a few things better. I believe I am developing my Ti since a few years back, but Se and Fe are still taking a while. I don't think I am the person to "easily" connect with but I want to find meaningful conversation with everyone who I meet.

Feel free to message me when you want.
    That disembodiment feeling is a Ni thing, and can be emphasized with a focus on Ni-Ti instead of Fe-Se. I have experienced that my entire life, so I will have to say that sentence resonated with me so much. How are you working on your functions?

I've been making an effort to connect with people more and just experience life a bit more in the concrete rather than getting so lost in my head. It can be difficult for an INFJ to make that transition because we can be quickly overwhelmed by too much external data. If you are strongly introverted then the filtering process takes more time, especially if you are an iNtuitive.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)