User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 27

  1. #11
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Psychology, third year
    Well, this is a site devoted to psychology, pseudo psychology.

    Of course even pseudo psychology is better than rats and stats.

    And pseudo psychology appeals to us quite like our star signs because it is wish fulfillment.

    Most of us don't dare to know what our wishes are, so we come here, with our hands over our eyes, hoping our wishes will be revealed to us.

  2. #12
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Well, this is a site devoted to psychology, pseudo psychology.

    Of course even pseudo psychology is better than rats and stats.

    And pseudo psychology appeals to us quite like our star signs because it is wish fulfillment.

    Most of us don't dare to know what our wishes are, so we come here, with our hands over our eyes, hoping our wishes will be revealed to us.
    Whoa, okay. Idk, I used to be kind of into star signs and stuff, but it didn't quite help me on the wish fulfillment part. Oh well, we'll see.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  3. #13
    reflecting pool Typh0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,096

    Default


  4. #14
    Junior Member GentlemanKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Hmmmm, Psychology... How do you FEEL about that????

    LOL
    Your personality type: INFJ.

    Strength of individual traits: I - 70%, N - 32%, F - 22%, J - 46%.

  5. #15
    Junior Member GentlemanKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Your personality type: INFJ.

    Strength of individual traits: I - 70%, N - 32%, F - 22%, J - 46%.

  6. #16
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Watch out, or I'm going all Freud on you!
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  7. #17
    Junior Member GentlemanKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    17

    Default

    LOL..

    Sorry, I just could not RESIST.. you know how it goes....

    What makes you say that?

    How do you feel about that?

    What do you think if?

    How does that make you feel?

    Can you SEE what I am saying?

    To many years on the corporate world having to take DISC Tests and PRADCO Test.....and having District Managers and above trying to mess with your head....


    Welcome to the forum, I hope you make some really good friends here....
    Your personality type: INFJ.

    Strength of individual traits: I - 70%, N - 32%, F - 22%, J - 46%.

  8. #18
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanKnight View Post
    LOL..

    Sorry, I just could not RESIST.. you know how it goes....

    What makes you say that?

    How do you feel about that?

    What do you think if?

    How does that make you feel?

    Can you SEE what I am saying?

    To many years on the corporate world having to take DISC Tests and PRADCO Test.....and having District Managers and above trying to mess with your head....


    Welcome to the forum, I hope make some really good friends here....
    And then I'd go "You're probably asking me that because you have suppressed sexual feelings for your mother"?

    Thanks for your welcome! (And to everyone else's welcome! I already feel appreciated for some reason and you guys barely even know me! )
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  9. #19
    Junior Member GentlemanKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    And then I'd go "You're probably asking me that because you have suppressed sexual feelings for your mother"?

    Thanks for your welcome! (And to everyone else's welcome! I already feel appreciated for some reason and you guys barely even know me! )
    YES, that would be the next question, OR Did your father ever tell you he loved you? LOL......


    Okay, now I just read your signature, and I am scared to "click" LOL.....

    You scare me....

    Oh and trust me... NO mother feelings, unfortunately we did have issues in my teenage years, well into my 30's, she did not like the idea of me leaving the "prosperous" life I had in the corporate world. She like so many in the world confuse "DEBT" with prosperity....I did not speak to her for 10 years....until a few years ago when I published my book, and really, nothing has changed....And I never met my biological father, they got a divorce when I was 6 months old, but I turned out okay...Started working young and God blessed me and I made something out of myself...

    Now saying that.. I owe you 5 cents... That is the Standard Fee that Lucy charges on Charlie Brown .....
    Your personality type: INFJ.

    Strength of individual traits: I - 70%, N - 32%, F - 22%, J - 46%.

  10. #20
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanKnight View Post
    Okay, now I just read your signature, and I am scared to "click" LOL.....

    You scare me....
    Then click on it. It's called exposure therapy.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


Similar Threads

  1. Hello... introducing me...an ISTJ girl
    By zulidadwi in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. The Your Type Of Girl Test
    By FranG in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 08:35 PM
  3. Do I have to introduce myself again?
    By Randomnity in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 05:01 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 06:34 AM
  5. Introducing SolitaryWalker
    By Rhu in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO