Thread: Hey!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    I'm new-ish. I think I've been a member for a bit longer than I've actually been posting. But I realized I'd never introduced myself, so I just wanted to say hi and thank you guys for the funny responses to the threads I've started so far. Not sure what to tell you about me other than I'm a 23 year old woman and...yup, I'm pretty much a regular gal. Anything else you want to know about me, you're welcome to ask.
    What is XKCD?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    What is XKCD?
    It's the name of a comic strip, but to be honest, I don't know my type and couldn't think of four letters to put in there. xkcd was the first thing that came to mind as a four letter word but I don't actually read it. I have a few friends that do, though. Here you go: http://xkcd.com

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Why did you pick that username Honor?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Why did you pick that username Honor?
    lol, my friends and I joke that in another life, I may have been Jessica Alba because our personalities are eerily similar. It's the name of her first daughter. Another random choice. You guys have cool questions.

http://www.people.com/people/article...204184,00.html

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I never knew what Jessica Alba's personality was like. You both seem cool
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    lol, my friends and I joke that in another life, I may have been Jessica Alba because our personalities are eerily similar. It's the name of her first daughter. Another random choice. You guys have cool questions.

http://www.people.com/people/article...204184,00.html
    MEEP!!!!!!! I feel for Jessica... I have no idea who she is outside of this video, but HONESTLY... it's SSSOOO SCARY when something happens to your body like that ...I want to rock her like a child and tell her "I'm here.... it's okay..." jkjkjk that's an exaggeration... but still...

One time ...one time I got diaharrea or something and I freaked out (I knew a lot of people in my area got it too.. but still). I checked online and I freaked out EVEN MORE because I am at the age where... everything starts changing and I was all "OMG, I will have intestinal problems for the rest of my life, I can't eat what I want to eat anymore, I will always have to go to the doctor, I'll have to actually EXERCISE AND DO HEALTHY SHIT FOR ONCE... and I'll always have to worry about taking leave off of my job to get better..." I called the doctor-y person, but I wish they took me seriously... they said call back later...

I'm fine now ^_^

@Honor, if this what you're like too... then I am giving you a virtual hug... HYPOCHONDRIACS GOTTA STICK TOGETHA!!!! *goes off to make support t-shirts and plan marathons*

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    MEEP!!!!!!! I feel for Jessica... I have no idea who she is outside of this video, but HONESTLY... it's SSSOOO SCARY when something happens to your body like that ...I want to rock her like a child and tell her "I'm here.... it's okay..." jkjkjk that's an exaggeration... but still...

One time ...one time I got diaharrea or something and I freaked out (I knew a lot of people in my area got it too.. but still). I checked online and I freaked out EVEN MORE because I am at the age where... everything starts changing and I was all "OMG, I will have intestinal problems for the rest of my life, I can't eat what I want to eat anymore, I will always have to go to the doctor, I'll have to actually EXERCISE AND DO HEALTHY SHIT FOR ONCE... and I'll always have to worry about taking leave off of my job to get better..." I called the doctor-y person, but I wish they took me seriously... they said call back later...

I'm fine now ^_^

@Honor, if this what you're like too... then I am giving you a virtual hug... HYPOCHONDRIACS GOTTA STICK TOGETHA!!!! *goes off to make support t-shirts and plan marathons*
    lol, yes! I'm not actually a hypochondriac, but I do tend to be a worst-case scenario kinda person. Like, I'll jump to the most serious conclusion.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I never knew what Jessica Alba's personality was like. You both seem cool
    yay, an ENFP thinks i'm cool! i have arrived.

How the hell did I end up in a thread from 2013? What did I click?
    Likes Opal liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

We saw something recently with Jessica Alba in on the Horror Channel in the UK, Dark Angel. She was more kickass than she was in Fantastic Four.