User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Cool Another ISTJ? Oh joy!

It took way too long to figure out my type, but it's definitely ISTJ. I have no idea about my Enneagram type, but that's my next little project.

I live in NC, and I'm nearly 30. I work in my family's business and really don't have that exciting of a life. Lately, I spend my spare time tracing my family's genealogy. Oh, I'm a 'retired' member of PerC. I gradually lost interest between the forums...I went under HellsMess/Eithnii/I don't know what else. I didn't know what the heck I was doing.

Anyway, here I am. Please don't eat me.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

My sister and brother-in-law are both ISTJs and are some of the craziest (in a good way) and funniest people I know. They're both really good with building things which I find impressive. I'm far better at making small little decorative things than anything big or useful

Genealogy has always been fascinating to me! Furthermore, enneagram types seem to be a nice next step. I've found it immensely interesting and helpful as I adjust to living an adult life as a career woman and wife without losing my naturally whimsical ENFP self. I hope this is a fun and beneficial project for you too.

So, hi and welcome! I, for one, promise not to eat you

There actually don't seem to be too many ISTJs on here, so you bring welcome diversity!

NC seems so great, from my two visits. I could see myself there.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Welcome to TypoC
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Joy is not the word for it; I would go with comfort, actually. In any case, welcome.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    My sister and brother-in-law are both ISTJs and are some of the craziest (in a good way) and funniest people I know. They're both really good with building things which I find impressive. I'm far better at making small little decorative things than anything big or useful

Genealogy has always been fascinating to me! Furthermore, enneagram types seem to be a nice next step. I've found it immensely interesting and helpful as I adjust to living an adult life as a career woman and wife without losing my naturally whimsical ENFP self. I hope this is a fun and beneficial project for you too.

So, hi and welcome! I, for one, promise not to eat you
    I've always been told that I'm crazy which probably put me off considering ISTJ for awhile. haha! It's taken me awhile to get to know myself well enough to see that ISTJ fits me best. I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm more comfortable being myself, and the tendencies I have are definitely ISTJ. It's a relief.

I've only recently started seriously researching my genealogy, but I love it so far. It's both rewarding and challenging--a real life mystery.

1w2 looks like the likely type for me, but I'll hunt around a bit for more information before I commit.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    There actually don't seem to be too many ISTJs on here, so you bring welcome diversity!

NC seems so great, from my two visits. I could see myself there.
    NC is beautiful, although I'm thankful to not have allergies. Spring would be an absolute nightmare if I did! I'm not too crazy about my part of the state (the sandhills), but I'm hoping to move up towards the mountains later this year or early next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Welcome to TypoC
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Joy is not the word for it; I would go with comfort, actually. In any case, welcome.
    Yes, that's probably more accurate. I hate making post titles, especially in an introduction section. Thanks.
    Last edited by Meda; 07-24-2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: adding another reply

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Another STJ (and potentially 1w2)! Good to see another one of us around here.

Welcome!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Meda View Post
    NC is beautiful, although I'm thankful to not have allergies. Spring would be an absolute nightmare if I did! I'm not too crazy about my part of the state (the sandhills), but I'm hoping to move up towards the mountains later this year or early next year.
    And the coast too!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Meda View Post
    I've always been told that I'm crazy which probably put me off considering ISTJ for awhile. haha! It's taken me awhile to get to know myself well enough to see that ISTJ fits me best. I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm more comfortable being myself, and the tendencies I have are definitely ISTJ. It's a relief.

I've only recently started seriously researching my genealogy, but I love it so far. It's both rewarding and challenging--a real life mystery.

1w2 looks like the likely type for me, but I'll hunt around a bit for more information before I commit.

Thank you.

Yes, that's probably more accurate. I hate making post titles, especially in an introduction section. Thanks.
    You have a nice flowing writing style…

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Another STJ (and potentially 1w2)! Good to see another one of us around here.

Welcome!
    I'm leaning towards 1w9 now. Yes, it's the Enneagram seesaw! It could change at any moment...Well, not away from 1 at least. :P

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    And the coast too!
    The coast is pretty, but I've always loved the mountains more. Years ago, I remember standing in the Asheville parking lot and being able to see for, what seemed like, miles. The ocean just leaves me feeling tiny, in a scary way.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    You have a nice flowing writing style…
    Thanks!