User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 47

  1. #31
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    And here is your standard issue New ENFP avatar

    How could I have missed this?


  2. #32
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    How could I have missed this?

    haha Nights and Days. So which INFJ avatar did you choose when you first got here? Do you remember?

    It's funny though isn't it haha... Just how many INFJ standard issue avatars there are when...compared to well...you know... like how there's only one ENFP avi to choose from... Oh I mean, no...it's no big deal haha...I'm not complaining. I'm not like jealous or anything omg like that matters. No, and I totally know you guys are 'particular' when it comes to your avatars. That's just how it is and it's totally cool - I just think it's funny is all.


  3. #33
    shadow boxer strawberries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ----
    Posts
    950

    Default

    welcome old new member.
    i would like a strawberry snowcone.

  4. #34
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    haha Nights and Days. So which INFJ avatar did you choose when you first got here? Do you remember?
    I believe it was the Russian sniper avatar I occasionally bring back. Also, I like some of those pictures you posted. Especially this one:



    I also like the Nazi rally one, but I suspect that was just you being funny.. Haha.

  5. #35
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I believe it was the Russian sniper avatar I occasionally bring back. Also, I like some of those pictures you posted. Especially this one:



    I also like the Nazi rally one, but I suspect that was just you being funny.. Haha.
    Ohmygosh! (just now seeing this)... I was actually trying to be funny with the entire thing so you don't even know how awesome I think it is that you actually liked one haha. Totally feel like I just earned a PhD in INFJ avatars. (Although the very last one in that group I posted... I started to wonder later if that wasn't entering into INTJ avatar territory... I feel like I could see Edgar using that as an avatar...or maybe it's just that the baby looks like Edgar idk.) So happy though ha.

  6. #36
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Ohmygosh! (just now seeing this)... I was actually trying to be funny with the entire thing so you don't even know how awesome I think it is that you actually liked one haha. Totally feel like I just earned a PhD in INFJ avatars. (Although the very last one in that group I posted... I started to wonder later if that wasn't entering into INTJ avatar territory... I feel like I could see Edgar using that as an avatar...or maybe it's just that the baby looks like Edgar idk.) So happy though ha.
    Laughing so hard right now.

    Well done Star.

  7. #37
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I believe it was the Russian sniper avatar I occasionally bring back.
    I forgot what mine was. You and @Starry have me thinking now haha.

    WAIT I just remembered. How ENFP is it? I don't think it's very anything.

    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  8. #38
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I forgot what mine was. You and @Starry have me thinking now haha.

    WAIT I just remembered. How ENFP is it? I don't think it's very anything.

    It's the most ENFP I've ever seen since the image appears broken. Are we supposed to click on the link?

  9. #39
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    How ENFP is it? I don't think it's very anything.
    It's very gay.

  10. #40
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    It's very gay.
    Gay and ENFP are basically synonymous.

    edit: how are you seeing this though? All I see is a site host message...

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Male ENFP a rarity?
    By syorro in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-29-2015, 01:58 AM
  2. [ENFP] ENFPs (and non-ENFPs): Share Your Te Bitchslap Stories!
    By Esoteric Wench in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 10:00 AM
  3. [ENFP] ENFP: WHATS YOUR ENNEATYPE
    By chocolatethundaa in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 02:36 PM
  4. [ENFP] Male ENFP + Female INFJ = ?
    By Mr.Dude in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 04:58 AM
  5. What perks do you have (or wish you had) at your job?
    By file cabinet in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 10:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO