User Tag List

First 1234 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    p.s. since when did they start coming with everything already figured out?
    I guess you've become obsolete. Next!

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Good day to everyone! I am 17 years old, male, ENFP, and hailed from the steaming humid subtropical hills of rural northwest Louisiana! I am very pleased to be here, and I hope I can keep it real enough that subsequent posters here aren't devoured by three-eyed green-spotted red unicorns on a sacred mission from the North Pole to bring wisdom to a secret underground society of chipmunks fighting an epic battle against horseflies.

Anyway, I write Sci-Fi and fantasy novels, paint surrealistic dreamscapes, and animate short films in my free time.

By day, I am a snowcone salesman.

On the enneagram, I suspect 9w1, 7w6, or 4w5. I see a little of myself in all of the possibilities presented, but those three really stick out…

I'll have much fun here, and I look forward to the posts to come!
    Welcome male ENFP! My favorite guitar player was this, and also possessed the crudest sense of humor I have ever experienced in my short life.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    You dont seem like a 4. I think you sound like a classic 7W6 since they have a lot of sensitivity they can think they are fours.
    I see…

I guess it's like the time I thought I was a five becuase I was a bookworm. Then I read more into the type and saw it as alien. I am very polite and kind to everyone that I meet. Not only does this foster harmony and goodwill, but it is just common sense that kind people are treated kindly. I don't remember all the reasons, but that and a lack of anger is what lead me to 9w1. Test have verified that that is my lead, but only by a narrow margin. 7, 4, and 5 came in as a cluster immediatly behind 9. 1, 3, and 6 were in a cluster by themselves in the middle between the other clusters. 8 was zero probability.

By the way, I looked more at type three…

I am always trying to be good enough for my mother. My father was murdered, my first step-father died of a stroke, my second step-father died in a plane crash, my third step father died of a heart attack, my fourth step-father was struck by lightning in a hurricane, and my fifth step-father is abusive.

Anyway, I know how harsh it can be out there in the world…

I need to do something memorable for centuries. I also need to make enough money to have a peaceful, cheerful, and at least somewhat fun house for my future children. My girlfriend is nearly identical in personality to me, except I am an ENFP— and she is an ENTP. We have decided that we have the same tritype, anyway. A friend of mind once called us "personality clones," since we behave so similarly.

I want to live some place with snowy winters, mild summers, mountains and auroras. South-Central Alaska looks good…

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    You dont seem like a 4. I think you sound like a classic 7W6 since they have a lot of sensitivity they can think they are fours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    Welcome male ENFP! My favorite guitar player was this, and also possessed the crudest sense of humor I have ever experienced in my short life.
    I definately do have a sense of humor to me. I just try to keep it polite. I don't swear or do anything that could rock the boat in anyway…that is unless I get excited and somebody takes one of my harmless jokes the wrong way. I've had to train myself to really think about what I'm going to say, rather than just mentioning any idea that pops into my head. I really try not hurt anybody, but some people are just time-bombs.

I will not be something I'm not…so please don't get that idea…

If somebody is making me uncomfortable, I just leave…

I think that, despite my best efforts to stay on everyone's good side, my optimism and bounciness irritates people…

…especially my mother and some acquaintances.

Regardless, I've managed to catch some gossip about myself via a few creative means…
    (One way is that my mother is a teacher and she hears what people say about me)

I take respite in the fact that most people love me (in a friendly sense…) for my quirks and general kindness. Of course, a lot of people think I'm a little crazy, too…but I can tell they mean in a good sense…

Anyway…

That is my take on life…

Why be normal, when you can be yourself and still have friends?

I've been out in the hot sun, so I'm a little cooked right now…

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Hey, where could I go for more information on tritype?

973 or 793 are what I've narrowed it down to.

Now…
    Is that 3 a 3w2 or a 3w4?

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Hey, where could I go for more information on tritype?

973 or 793 are what I've narrowed it down to.

Now…
    Is that 3 a 3w2 or a 3w4?
    http://personalitycafe.com/enneagram...iptions-3.html

379 Ambassador Archetype379, 739, 937 - The Ambassador: You like people and are outgoing, even if you are a bit shy. You are easygoing and seek comfort but strive for success and a feeling of personal importance. You are identified with what you do and achieve, but are soft, gentle, and kind. Your life mission is to find compassionate and effective ways to create change and bridge differences. A true ambassador of good will, you are happiest when you can help others become harmonious, build rapport, and develop their potential. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on what is positive that you can miss the wisdom that comes from experiencing and understanding negative emotions and end up creating conflict by avoiding it. Your growing edge is to recognize that your need ot keep the peace at all costs and be what others want you to be to feel successful keeps you from knowing yourself. True self-awareness comes from listening to your higher self and being fully present in the moment.This tritype [927] is the most identified with seeing themselves as peaceful. More than any other tritype, they need peace and positive relating to experience a sense of being... so are extremely uncomfortable with negativity in relationships. The 479 doesn't like it but expects it. It also brings the 937 tritype which is the true ambassador of goodwill.The super positive types 279 and 379, report that they try to get thru grief as quickly as possible, especially if self-pres.Yes, there is more than one positive Tritype. The super positive Tritypes are the 279, the 379. The 279 is a the Tritype that wants comfortable, easy relating. The 2 brings a greater emphasis on people.This is the 2ish caring, people oriented 7 or 9. The 379 is even more upbeat and positive. The 3 brings more of an emphasis on achievements. For example this is the professional, 3ish 9 or 7.All of the 79 combinations are somewhat positive. The 279 is focused on being pleasant. The 379 the most positive. The 479 Is positive outwardly but doesn't always feel it.Calling all 379s. You all report the need to be upbeat, positive and easygoing...but you want to make a difference and be a part of something meaningful. You are all embracing and look for the good in people and the gold and the end of the rainbow. You are good at mediating problems but prefer to avoid negativity and negative situations. Most say that they see the glass have full. In your search for happiness you can turn a blind eye to problems.Calling all 379s. One Enneagram friend with the 379 Tritype said that she was a rainbow person. I liked this term as all of the 379s report that it feels uncomfortable to be negative. This Tritype that feels it is important to be upbeat. One 379 said down feelings and negativity feel like acid rain. Another said she is solar powered and needed the energy from the sun and positive encounters.479 and 379 I have deemed the "cool guy" tritypes. When 4 is there you get that sort of archetype of the cool artist, laid back, playful, witty, but with a sort of "hidden sorrow". You sense there is more there but that they are keeping you at bay in order to avoid dipping too much into the swamp.If you knew just how off-base the names 'Healer' and 'Gentle Spirit' are for the 9-4-7 tritype, and how slanted the name 'Ambassador' is for the 9-3-7 (or as you imply 9-4-7 with a very heavy Three wing), how pronounced the narcissistism and exhibitionism of these two tritypes can be, you might perhaps not be so eager to identify with them. Also, the challenge to feel grounded in the physical world, or at least in one's own physicality, is part of the Nine itself, not to mention the Four.the sexual 378 is triple assertive and has the added jolt of the high intensity sexual energy. 378 is self assured, innovative and bold, there will be more of a focus on being strong and attractive compared to other instincts. The 379 is a bit softer and more adept at softening their presentation. We always refer to the 379 is the "cool guy" or "cool girl" tritype as they want to be trendy and cool but also blend. The 378 may be more outlandish so pays less attention to being cool and more attention to being the trailblazer.Well if you lead with the 7 instead of 3 you will be less concerned with image and be less likely to track what others want you to be as the 7 is more concerned with following their own muse.a 379 would be a more reflective and considerate but also more indecisive and chameleon-like (and somewhat more withdrawn, at times) version of a 378.793This is the positive motivator, someone who wants to administer positive, practical solutions to help others to reach their goals."The Ambassador" archetype. This is the person that needs to be on the go (3 and 7 coming together) and helping others to find common ground while still reaching their personal goals and staying busy....More conflict avoidant, although with 7 in charge and an 8 wing there might be a tendency to be a bit more abrasive or sharkish in their approach (particularly if self preservation), but ultimately they will need to "get away from negativity".Comfort seeking but needs measures of success and luxury. I'm thinking conflicts will either be avoided entirely or dealt with very quietly and quickly, then brushed under the rug. 7-9-3 would be optimistic and omnivorous, with a strong aversion to conflict. Joie de Vivre, but without the drama. I can also see someone of this tritype being able to distract themselves from setbacks, or compartmentalize them. Harmony is important.a 793/379 would share some similarities with 479, as far as bringing people together and being positive goes, but would have a more practical, action-oriented focus than the 479. And 379/793 would differ from the 378 in that 379 would be more diplomatic and conflict-avoidant than the 378.(3)-7-9 - The Positive 33-(7)-9 - The Normative 73-7-(9) - The Aggressive 9This type somewhat of a gung-ho optimist. They are great at getting along with people, and often a lot of fun to be around. Also a bit of dreamer.Negativity is horrid, I'd say my 3-7-9 combo has an optimistic view on self, ability, others’ intentions, the future and life in general even when I've been stupidly and majorly depressed the sun was still shining out my[blocked due to guideline #4 violation]with optimistic rays! I cannot fathom people who like misery.I would say that 7-9-3 would be optimistic and omnivorous, with a strong aversion to conflict. I can also see someone of this tritype being able to distract themselves from setbacks, or compartmentalize them. Harmony is important.a bright, cheery, happy, friendly 739 is the epitome of a fair weather friend. As long as you're fun and happy she's in. But god forbid you should want to discuss something painful or dark. Or NEED something.7-3-9 (and to some extent 7-4-9) the "cool guy" tritype, in that these people tend to have this air of being very cool about them, people seem to gravitate to them, as they tend to easily embody the archetype of being cool and metropolitan while still being laid back and "chill".

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

I find it ironic that an ENFP like myself would have the hardest time with the heart cluster…

I saw 793 in that quote, but I didn't see anything on 973…

What would 973 be like?

Is it hard because it is third in order?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

I am sure my instictual variant is so/sp…

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

You kinda have to do some triangulation on your own when it comes to tritype -- that thread I linked is the most comprehensive source of information I've found when it comes to tritype.

Take the information all in, focus on how the flavor changes a bit when 9 is in the lead, observe what properties/characteristics are associated with the 7-fix, as well as the 3-fix, and then extrapolate how a 973 would vary from a 937, et al (i.e., 927/972, 947/974, etc).

Some stuff is said about the 9 leads:

This tritype [927] is the most identified with seeing themselves as peaceful. More than any other tritype, they need peace and positive relating to experience a sense of being... so are extremely uncomfortable with negativity in relationships. The 479 doesn't like it but expects it. It also brings the 937 tritype which is the true ambassador of goodwill.
    If you knew just how off-base the names 'Healer' and 'Gentle Spirit' are for the 9-4-7 tritype, and how slanted the name 'Ambassador' is for the 9-3-7 (or as you imply 9-4-7 with a very heavy Three wing), how pronounced the narcissistism and exhibitionism of these two tritypes can be, you might perhaps not be so eager to identify with them. Also, the challenge to feel grounded in the physical world, or at least in one's own physicality, is part of the Nine itself, not to mention the Four.
    3-7-(9) - The Aggressive 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Welcome Magic Qwan person ... I am pretty sure my tritype is 937, so over time you could follow me around, see if you feel my vibe, see if you relate.

From your brief visit here though, you vibe like you lead with 7 to me, not 9 ... but I will keep my eyes on you. See what I think over a more extended time frame.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching