User Tag List

12 Last

Default Viva La Revolution!

Hello, I am the Revolutionist.

I usually test as a INTJ for the last two years. Though it seems a lot of people test as an INTJ but really aren't Another one of those perceptions versus reality or the way questions are interpreted. If you ever find me to seem like a different type then feel free to inform me

In any case my interests are film, music, political philosophy and History. Currently, I am in college as a Digital Filmmaking Major.

I look forward to meeting all of you ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
    Hello, I am the Revolutionist.

I usually test as a INTJ for the last two years. Though it seems a lot of people test as an INTJ but really aren't Another one of those perceptions versus reality or the way questions are interpreted. If you ever find me to seem like a different type then feel free to inform me

In any case my interests are film, music, political philosophy and History. Currently, I am in college as a Digital Filmmaking Major.

I look forward to meeting all of you ^.^
    So! So! The Revolutionist meets the Incremental Progressive.

Naturally the Revolution eats its own children, while incremental progress wallows in bureaucracy.

But if you are young and not a Revolutionist, you have no heart; and if you are old and not a Bureaucrat, you have no sense.

So welcome!

Thank you for the warm welcome Mole!

Sometimes Incremental Progress is necessary and sometimes Revolution is necessary. Just as long as the Revolutionist doesn't encounter the Reactionary we shall be able to move forward.

Any warning or trivialities I should be aware of before I venture further into Typology Central?

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome Mole!

Sometimes Incremental Progress is necessary and sometimes Revolution is necessary. Just as long as the Revolutionist doesn't encounter the Reactionary we shall be able to move forward.

Any warning or trivialities I should be aware of before I venture further into Typology Central?
    Just remember that Mole, Ratty, Badger and Toad are reliable; while the Weasels and Stoats are unreliable.

And you may find the right place for your mystical self in, "The Piper at the Gates of Dawn", click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/7/

Just as you may discover your wanderlust in, "Wayfarers All", click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/9/

WALMART

A revolutionary? INTJ sounds fair.

Welcome.

Who is your favorite revolutionary?

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    So! So! The Revolutionist meets the Incremental Progressive.

Naturally the Revolution eats its own children, while incremental progress wallows in bureaucracy.

But if you are young and not a Revolutionist, you have no heart; and if you are old and not a Bureaucrat, you have no sense.

So welcome!
    Young or old I dont think anyone should be a bureaucrat.

NB Welcome new poster

Everyone is the equivalent of a bureaucrat as long as they don't question the system. :P

hm, Favorite Revolutionary? Tough One since most fail or easily falter even when seemingly successful - I'll go with a slightly safe answer of John Lennon.

Everyone is the equivalent of a bureaucrat as long as they don't question the system. :P

hm, Favorite Revolutionary? Tough One since most fail or easily falter even when seemingly successful - I'll go with a slightly safe answer of John Lennon.

Welcome. I actually didnt know digital filmaking was an option, but I guess new technologies means new options, right? Enjoy your stay here.