User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: ...hi?

Enneagram
    N/A

Default ...hi?

I was debating with myself if I should actually waste my time and say "hello." I personally see it as a waste of time ...but that's okay. I'll do it since I don't know how to get started on here.

What else do I say? Since I want to use this as a place to help me understand me... I guess I'll describe myself. =/

I'm a young adult who got interested in personality theory right, probably because of my internally tumultuous high school experience ended. I haven't been the same since (I am sorry, I don't tend to remember too much about who I was those days).

Anyway, although I am young and in college, don't let that make you think I love to party and get wild (or even have real relationships with anyone). I spend just about all of my time in my room watching youtube videos, anime, or researching various things (like the cult world, multiple intelligences, Carl Young's idea of the shadow... I love how some people even apply physics to understand the fundamental basis of personality and the Self!) ...but don't ask me questions about what I know... I'd do a horrible job of explaining ...and I probably don't actually know much about anything. I waste most of my time on youtube or deviantart or something else. And it's much worse now that it's summer... I don't talk to anyone AT ALL besides my family (and I don't even want to talk to them).

Um...

People see me as analytical (don't know why), but apparently I am really funny too (...don't know why either), and people who are not related to me see me as unique, eccentric, and I tend to enjoy being mean to people to show them that I am comfortable around them, but I can be sweet too... actually, I think I used to be much sweeter. My one my sister (twin #2) thinks I don't care for human contact at all while twin #1 (...I think she was born first) she's me as really personable. My mom thinks I am stubborn because I like to do things by myself so whenever she tries to give me advice she hates how I ignore her so I can figure it out by myself. ...My dad thinks I am analytical (...-_-") ....My brother could care less who I am xD

...Um, okay. I don't know how to end this. Sorry.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

Hello and welcome!
    You sound a lot like my sister.

Si-Ti loop ISFJ
    6w5 sp
    Lawful Neutral
    House Tully

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Have you taken any tests to see which type you might be? I get an INTx vibe from you.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    ....My brother could care less who I am xD
    Don't you mean he couldn't care less?

Anywho, Welcome!

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Have you taken any tests to see which type you might be? I get an INTx vibe from you.

Don't you mean he couldn't care less?

Anywho, Welcome!
    Yeah, that is what I mean, thanks. And thanks for trying to type me on the spot. I was wondering when the fun would start.

I have taken tests... but tests, of course, aren't a good way to really know anything about yourself. I have been typed by a "professional" before and she told me INFJ, but the label feels to arbitrary (probably my scientific background talking here).

I can't say whether I'd agree with INTX ...but I am willing to see where it goes.

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Swiko View Post
    Hello and welcome!
    You sound a lot like my sister.
    Type wise, who is your sister?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Yeah, that is what I mean, thanks. And thanks for trying to type me on the spot. I was wondering when the fun would start.

I have taken tests... but tests, of course, aren't a good way to really know anything about yourself. I have been typed by a "professional" before and she told me INFJ, but the label feels to arbitrary (probably my scientific background talking here).

I can't say whether I'd agree with INTX ...but I am willing to see where it goes.
    At least, from what you've said about yourself, that you're closer to INTJ than INFJ. I could be wrong though!

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    At least, from what you've said about yourself, that you're closer to INTJ than INFJ. I could be wrong though!
    Yeah, I am well aware that you could be wrong. Thanks for your input, though.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

Type wise, who is your sister?
    My sister's an INTP

Si-Ti loop ISFJ
    6w5 sp
    Lawful Neutral
    House Tully

Infinite Bubble

Welcome. I hope you manage to find your thought again!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

@thoughtlost

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Welcome. I hope you manage to find your thought again!

why do you say INTP?i m curious