User Tag List

First 234

Thread: ...hi?

Enneagram
    N/A

...So just like how having unique DNA helps us (an other animals) to adapt to our environment... being unique helps us to continuously see value in each individual? The way you explain it, it sounds like there is an order to things; establishing ourselves as a collective, and then maintaining the collective by adding new value. And no, I haven't heard anything about a social contract *gasp*. COOLTHEORYBRO (pun on true story, bro ...cause I lame like that).

...Oh wait, I feel like there is an order, after reading some of this http://philossophy.wordpress.com/201...individualism/

I am about to start senior year in about 3 months. =/

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

@thoughtlost That link is a good read. I especially like how it's broken down. Classical Greece and the Renascence is something I'm fairly familiar with. What's with the face about starting senior year?..... I always feel like everyone on here is so much older than I am. That's probably not the case but It just feels that way sometimes. I'm assuming you're in your 20's.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    @thoughtlost That link is a good read. I especially like how it's broken down. Classical Greece and the Renascence is something I'm fairly familiar with. What's with the face about starting senior year?..... I always feel like everyone on here is so much older than I am. That's probably not the case but It just feels that way sometimes. I'm assuming you're in your 20's.
    Yeah, I know nothing about Greece and stuff like that ...meh... I know an extremely small amount about Chinese History (the American version), I guess.

Besides taking organic chemistry, college hasn't been stressful for me at all (compared to high school), so I will only have a year left to enjoy the peace. And I am very pessimistic about the future. The future, at this age, is no longer an escape from the present. Yeah, I am in my extremely early twenties, but I still look like a 13 year old ^_^ I tend to feel like I am at an average age on these forums. I naturally feel young, seeing that I am not really interested in what the adult life has to offer me.