MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

HI!!!

Welcome!

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Welcome. I hope you manage to find your thought again!

I appreciate that you think that I am cool enough to be an INTP and I honestly hate to burst your bubble (...I hate it for my sake -_-"), but if you read my first blog on here that I've posted I think you'll be proven to be completely wrong.

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Scheherezade View Post
    why do you say INTP?i m curious
    It was an educated guess I suppose. What was said seemed roughly INTx, but his writing style showed Ne (or at least Pe), and it reminded me of some other high-Ne users. The first sentences suggests a lower Fe function too (but not low enough to be completely unapparent in the conscious). Yeah, obviously a comprehensive way to type someone, haha. Apparently I was wrong anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    I appreciate that you think that I am cool enough to be an INTP and I honestly hate to burst your bubble (...I hate it for my sake -_-"), but if you read my first blog on here that I've posted I think you'll be proven to be completely wrong.

Fair enough, it's not like someone could make too much of an accurate judgement based on one post anyway. I wish I could read your blog, but apparently I don't have permission, strangely. So what is your type then, out of interest?

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    It was an educated guess I suppose. What was said seemed roughly INTx, but his writing style showed Ne (or at least Pe), and it reminded me of some other high-Ne users. The first sentences suggests a lower Fe function too (but not low enough to be completely unapparent in the conscious). Yeah, obviously a comprehensive way to type someone, haha. Apparently I was wrong anyway.

Fair enough, it's not like someone could make too much of an accurate judgement based on one post anyway. I wish I could read your blog, but apparently I don't have permission, strangely. So what is your type then, out of interest?

*shockface* Yeah... for some reason... people like to think that I have strong Ne ... I guess I could agree since my thoughts are super unorganized and they jump around ...run away ...then do a U-turn at the intersection between McDermont Street and Alma Drive... (hence why I asked you to not have me explain anything AT ALL to you... -_-") ...you'll just end up crying yourself to sleep ....and then you'll never wake up to the reality you once knew.

I tend to have an intuitive understanding of things, but that's not to say I am an intuitive... I just .... -_-" okay, I am just going to shut up now

Can I ask you what's your understanding of Fe?

edit:: sorry, I always forget to add the quote. =/

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

I couldn't read your blog either sadly but read through both your threads. We already spoke a little on my thread and just based on that I'd have to say Im getting an INTP vibe from you. It's probably not worth much coming from me. I've only been into type for about 6 months myself. I just know i'm normally drawn more towards NT's in general. NF types get me and i feel at ease with them but something about an NT just makes for better conversation imo.

NT's are one of the few types that I feel like I could just talk to forever. I normally instantly like them and I kinda Instantly liked you. I also feel like NT's have a way of saying things I wish I has the guts to say. There is just a sarcastic bluntness in some of your responses. It reminds me of every other NT I have ever talked to. I'm not gonna go back and quote it but someone typed you and said "I could be wrong" you responded with something like "I'm well aware that you could be wrong". NT's say things like that. It's probally something I would think but wouldn't say because I'm too worried they'd take it to heart. In the event they did I know i'd feel guilty thus I decide against it.( at least until I know them well enough to get away with it ) Your blog may reveal more I wish I could read it. Regardless, I think your cool enough to be an INTP but NT or not I look forward to talking to you more. I hope you settle on a type soon. I'm rather interested to know what you are. I also read somewhere you like anime. Watching anime is like one of my favorite summer break past times. ....Oh and welcome
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    girl

hey, welcome!

from all of the replies on here ~ guess it turns out the intro was not a waste of time.

hope you enjoy the forum, as I do
    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    I couldn't read your blog either sadly but read through both your threads. We already spoke a little on my thread and just based on that I'd have to say Im getting an INTP vibe from you. It's probably not worth much coming from me. I've only been into type for about 6 months myself. I just know i'm normally drawn more towards NT's in general. NF types get me and i feel at ease with them but something about an NT just makes for better conversation imo.

NT's are one of the few types that I feel like I could just talk to forever. I normally instantly like them and I kinda Instantly liked you. I also feel like NT's have a way of saying things I wish I has the guts to say. There is just a sarcastic bluntness in some of your responses. It reminds me of every other NT I have ever talked to. I'm not gonna go back and quote it but someone typed you and said "I could be wrong" you responded with something like "I'm well aware that you could be wrong". NT's say things like that. It's probally something I would think but wouldn't say because I'm too worried they'd take it to heart. In the event they did I know i'd feel guilty thus I decide against it.( at least until I know them well enough to get away with it ) Your blog may reveal more I wish I could read it. Regardless, I think your cool enough to be an INTP but NT or not I look forward to talking to you more. I hope you settle on a type soon. I'm rather interested to know what you are. I also read somewhere you like anime. Watching anime is like one of my favorite summer break past times. ....Oh and welcome
    I tried fixing the problem about my blog; since you're on my contact list you should be able to see it now.

And I don't think that instantly liking someone is a good way to type a person. This is where I wish personality theory was a little bit more objective (that's ok, I know it's not). What I mean is, that I can't reach the same conclusion as you by saying "that person made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... she must be an ENFJ".

hhmm... I see your point. I did run into an issue in which my bluntness probably scared away a potential friend earlier this month. Funnily enough, I don't think I feel bad about it. I said what I wanted to say. She was kind of shy and said was having difficulty having a meaningul conversation with me... so I told her to stop talking to me until you truly know what you want to tell me/ask me. I told her not to take it the wrong way, though... but I think it made her even more shy. It's fine by me. It's not like I needed her around as a friend or anything. I'll just wait until she feels comfortable enough to talk to me.

Still, I doubt that makes me an NT. As long as we're talking about something that requires the truth to be told I won't feel guilty. When I said that I was aware that the person could be wrong I was letting them know that I've always had a firm stance AGAINST his/her/alien opinion. I ...guess ...I am just honest that way? I do worry about being honest, though. I can't stand lying to myself...

I do tend to have a sarcastic tone these days... you would too if you had parents who ask "Are you home?" WHEN YOU'RE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM ....IN YOUR HOME -_-"

Anyway, I'm afraid that I may disappoint you. I don't think I am as interesting/cool/smart/unique/whathaveyou as you think I am. The only thing I am good at is eating half of a subway sandwich.

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by justwannabeMe View Post
    hey, welcome!

from all of the replies on here ~ guess it turns out the intro was not a waste of time.

hope you enjoy the forum, as I do
    ...I desperately want to tell you how much fun I am having listening to catchy KPOP... seriously. I am doing the beyonce booty shake while sitting on my bed. You can picture me doing this with the most blank expression on my face. Too bad that they don't have a meme expressing this.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

You really just demonstrated some clear examples of INTP like behavior. I can't tell you who you are and I won't attempt to. I just ask that you please allow me to show you what i'm seeing and why I'd say INTP. I've broken down your last response to me. Below your quotes in are excerpts from the description of an INTP. Hopefully this helps

I don't think that instantly liking someone is a good way to type a person. This is where I wish personality theory was a little bit more objective (that's ok, I know it's not). What I mean is, that I can't reach the same conclusion as you by saying "that person made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... she must be an ENFJ".
    "The INTP has no understanding or value for decisions made on the basis of personal subjectivity or feelings. They strive constantly to achieve logical conclusions to problems, and don't understand the importance or relevance of applying subjective emotional considerations to decisions."

hhmm... I see your point. I did run into an issue in which my bluntness probably scared away a potential friend earlier this month. Funnily enough, I don't think I feel bad about it. I said what I wanted to say. She was kind of shy and said was having difficulty having a meaningul conversation with me... so I told her to stop talking to me until you truly know what you want to tell me/ask me. I told her not to take it the wrong way, though... but I think it made her even more shy. It's fine by me. It's not like I needed her around as a friend or anything. I'll just wait until she feels comfortable enough to talk to me.
    "They love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. They love to discuss these concepts with others."..."On the other hand, the INTP is very self-confident and gregarious around people they know well, or when discussing theories which they fully understand."..."Sometimes, their well thought-out understanding of an idea is not easily understandable by others, but the INTP is not naturally likely to tailor the truth so as to explain it in an understandable way to others."..." INTPs are usually not in-tune with how people are feeling, and are not naturally well-equiped to meet the emotional needs of others."..."Since their Feeling side is their least developed trait, the INTP may have difficulty giving the warmth and support that is sometimes necessary in intimate relationships. "If the INTP doesn't realize the value of attending to other people's feelings, he or she may become overly critical and sarcastic with others.

Still, I doubt that makes me an NT. As long as we're talking about something that requires the truth to be told I won't feel guilty. When I said that I was aware that the person could be wrong I was letting them know that I've always had a firm stance AGAINST his/her/alien opinion. I ...guess ...I am just honest that way? I do worry about being honest, though. I can't stand lying to myself...
    "They're very tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of their firmly held beliefs has been violated or challenged, in which case they may take a very rigid stance."

I do tend to have a sarcastic tone these days... you would too if you had parents who ask "Are you home?" WHEN YOU'RE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM ....IN YOUR HOME -_-"
    "If the INTP is not able to find a place for themselves which supports the use of their strongest abilities, they may become generally negative and cynical"

See the INTP vibes your putting out here? If I didn't know any better I'd say this whole thing was a clever rouse to get people to type you as what you want to be/ feel you are. By protesting the very thought of being INTP you eliminate all suspicion of you actually wanting to be typed that way.....I'm on to you!!!( I'm joking of course )
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman