MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Default New female XNFJ here!

Hi there!

I'm a teenaged female XNFJ! I live in the midwest of the US and love to write, read, draw, do photography, archery, learn new languages, and travel!

I got interested in MBTI when I was about 13 or so, when I typed myself INFJ. Throughout the years I have been typed by other individuals as ENFJ, INFJ, ENFP, INTJ, ISTP, and ISFJ. It seems that I tend to masquerade, or something. Just recently I got more into MBTI! I've narrowed it down to XNFJ since I'm an ambivert, and I'm not sure whether Fe or Ni is my dominant function, and whether Se is my tertiary or inferior function. My Enneagram type is 6 (6w5) for sure!

Thanks for reading and I hope to make some friends here.
    6w5, 1w9, 2w1
    XNFJ
    RLUAI

Sniffles

Welcome!

MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Welcome!
    Thank you!
    6w5, 1w9, 2w1
    XNFJ
    RLUAI

Sniffles

So what kind of languages are you interested in? Also that's cool about archery. It's been years since I last did it, but it might be fun to take up in summer.

MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

So what kind of languages are you interested in? Also that's cool about archery. It's been years since I last did it, but it might be fun to take up in summer.
    Japanese and Finnish- I'm not even close to fluent in either but I still enjoy learning them! I've also been thinking about Russian and Swedish/Norwegian/Danish, but currently Japanese and Finnish are what I'm studying the most.
    Archery is a great sport. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new. Very exhausting and difficult for both body and mind, but it's very rewarding.
    6w5, 1w9, 2w1
    XNFJ
    RLUAI

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Japanese and Finnish- I'm not even close to fluent in either but I still enjoy learning them! I've also been thinking about Russian and Swedish/Norwegian/Danish, but currently Japanese and Finnish are what I'm studying the most.
    Archery is a great sport. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new. Very exhausting and difficult for both body and mind, but it's very rewarding.
    So you seem interested in Scandinavian languages? Ты хотите изучать русский язык?

I know it takes a lot to pull the bow back, depending upon its strength. I'm usually more of a fencing fellow, which also works body and mind.

MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

So you seem interested in Scandinavian languages? Ты хотите изучать русский язык?

I know it takes a lot to pull the bow back, depending upon its strength. I'm usually more of a fencing fellow, which also works body and mind.
    Very! In fact I want to move to a Scandinavian country one day. They totally fit me, I love the cold and heavy metal. Unfortunately I don't know even a little bit of Russian but I would like to learn it.

Yup, it takes a good deal of upper body strength to pull a bow back. Even after many years I get a really sore back and arms after doing archery for an hour or so. I've never tried fencing before, do you enjoy it very much? Would you recommend it?
    6w5, 1w9, 2w1
    XNFJ
    RLUAI

Sniffles

Very! In fact I want to move to a Scandinavian country one day. They totally fit me, I love the cold and heavy metal. Unfortunately I don't know even a little bit of Russian but I would like to learn it.
    Oh I just said "so you want to learn Russian?" Any special connection to Scandinavia?

Yup, it takes a good deal of upper body strength to pull a bow back. Even after many years I get a really sore back and arms after doing archery for an hour or so. I've never tried fencing before, do you enjoy it very much? Would you recommend it?
    If that's your kind of thing, sure. I'm usually interested in combat sports, but due to an injury I have to watch myself. Fencing doesn't carry that kind of risk per se, but it has an old-fashioned feel to it.

MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Oh I just said "so you want to learn Russian?" Any special connection to Scandinavia?
    Russian would be very interesting! Sweden makes up a good bit of my ancestry, around 1/4. I'm mostly of German descent but I look very Scandinavian. Blonde hair, green eyes, etc. I figure I'd fit in better there than in Japan (if I'm not mistaken, Japanese don't really enjoy foreigners all that much).

If that's your kind of thing, sure. I'm usually interested in combat sports, but due to an injury I have to watch myself. Fencing doesn't carry that kind of risk per se, but it has an old-fashioned feel to it.
    Ah yes, injuries do take over our lives, don't they? In fact, that's why I started archery. When I was 11 I got Osgood-Schlatter's disease and it was very painful to do sports involving the legs. I haven't quite recovered from it and I don't think I will. So I decided to take up archery. I think I may give fencing a try, someday.
    6w5, 1w9, 2w1
    XNFJ
    RLUAI

Sniffles

Russian would be very interesting! Sweden makes up a good bit of my ancestry, around 1/4. I'm mostly of German descent but I look very Scandinavian. Blonde hair, green eyes, etc. I figure I'd fit in better there than in Japan (if I'm not mistaken, Japanese don't really enjoy foreigners all that much).
    Russian is interesting, but you have to get used to the grammar.

Ah yes, injuries do take over our lives, don't they? In fact, that's why I started archery. When I was 11 I got Osgood-Schlatter's disease and it was very painful to do sports involving the legs. I haven't quite recovered from it and I don't think I will. So I decided to take up archery. I think I may give fencing a try, someday.
    Well fencing does involve lots of legwork, so if it's difficult for you to do sports that involve the legs - it might not be for you.