User Tag List

MBTI
    xNTx

Wink Slightly drunk self-introduction

Typed a bunch of shit, but I've sobered & reread & deleted. So, here's what's left

I've oscillated between ENFP & INTJ, strongly intuitive, but borderline on the other traits. I'm going to test again soon (my ENFP result was recent and only via humanmetrics, so not sure about its accuracy), but I wanna work out some of the details before I pay for the longer version. It's always difficult for me to complete the test because I'm mostly ambivalent between the two answers; I've always been aware of my own personality development, so I've overthought all of the questions at some point in my life & find it difficult to choose 'the most intuitive' answer. I've spent a long time trying to recover a more pure psychological state (before years of living with an insane mother), but the progress is slow. I'm here to iron out some of this confusion re: my type to clear things up before I take another test, & hopefully it will make for a more successful go-around on this forum. On a personal note, I'd like to get some idea about what is natural personality & what is psych damage from my prior experience.

When I first tested as an INTJ, about 2+ years ago, there were a lot of qualities I identified with: complex system of thought, inability to express said system, insensitivity to the feelings of those around me (though this has changed ovewr the years), etc. but when I retested as an ENFP, it seemed there were even more accuracies. However, I don't feel this identification is as strong as many ENFP's on this forum, so before I get all chummy with one type or another, I'd like a bit more clarity.

So.....where's a noob to go?
    Where's the best place on this forum to field these kinds of questions? I'm in-between two major types; I'd like to avoid chasing rabbits for an eternity before I find where I'm supposed to be.

Thanks kids!

Hiya! I'm new to this site too.

I'm not sure how you can be confused between ENFP and INTJ. They are very different types. What makes you think you're either of them?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hey! Welcome!
    You should try this too http://www.keys2cognition.com/

MBTI
    xNTx

Quote Originally Posted by En Gallop View Post
    Hiya! I'm new to this site too.

I'm not sure how you can be confused between ENFP and INTJ. They are very different types. What makes you think you're either of them?
    Hey, thanks for your quick response, and welcome too! Though it looks like you've been at it for a while Anyway, I've been thinking a lot & I posted a blog outlining my confusion (http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/entry.php?b=2795), and started a new thread with a simplified version as well (http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...lp-thanks.html). If you're down to read it, thanks! If not, I'm sure we'll run into each other 'round here a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Scheherezade View Post
    Hey! Welcome!
    You should try this too http://www.keys2cognition.com/
    This site isn't working with my proxy here (in China currently), but I'll dig in once I get it working. Thanks.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Welcome to the forum. /also slightly drunk

MBTI
    xNTx

Haha Thanks

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by yoopea View Post
    This site isn't working with my proxy here (in China currently), but I'll dig in once I get it working. Thanks.
    no prob,