User Tag List

MBTI
    intp

Default new INTP girl here :)

sadly, the emoticons amuse me greatly

ok ok I'm done

People here seem nice, I hope there's room for me

So I have a question: What is the best way for an INTP to grow and improve and basically be the best person they can be? I guess I'm asking about how I can improve on my strengths, my weaknesses, and how to become more well rounded as well. I guess that means going out of my comfort zone or something like that. I'm kind of into self improvement at the moment.

Question number two: I recently began dating an ENFJ which I find to be fun but a bit tiring. I get confused when he wants me to be emotional because I dont know how to do the feels and it kind of puts me in a vulnerable position :/ And my friends say he is going to manipulate me then break my heart. What do you think?

Also, I kind of wonder why he doesn't want to date another extrovert or another feeler. ENFJs tend to be super charismatic, charming, fun to be around, and extroverted .... and surrounded by adoring fans. One of those guys that women everywhere want to date. I have a bunch of extroverted friends who bring me to parties or get togethers with them and I noticed said ENFJ guy - I just sort of wrote him off an ignored him, figuring he can and does get any woman he chooses. Later, I commented on the fact that I think we are an odd couple and he just shrugged and told me something like "I asked you out because you were the prettiest girl in the room .... and because you were the only one that didn't seem interested in me. I guess I'm a masochist or something lol. And you looked intelligent and zenned out somehow, like you didn't give a shit. I figured you needed a hug "

eh I guess I just dont know how to navigate relationships and it's kind of a problem :/

Quote Originally Posted by killertofuuuuu View Post
    sadly, the emoticons amuse me greatly

ok ok I'm done

People here seem nice, I hope there's room for me

So I have a question: What is the best way for an INTP to grow and improve and basically be the best person they can be? I guess I'm asking about how I can improve on my strengths, my weaknesses, and how to become more well rounded as well. I guess that means going out of my comfort zone or something like that. I'm kind of into self improvement at the moment.

Question number two: I recently began dating an ENFJ which I find to be fun but a bit tiring. I get confused when he wants me to be emotional because I dont know how to do the feels and it kind of puts me in a vulnerable position :/ And my friends say he is going to manipulate me then break my heart. What do you think?

Also, I kind of wonder why he doesn't want to date another extrovert or another feeler. ENFJs tend to be super charismatic, charming, fun to be around, and extroverted .... and surrounded by adoring fans. One of those guys that women everywhere want to date. I have a bunch of extroverted friends who bring me to parties or get togethers with them and I noticed said ENFJ guy - I just sort of wrote him off an ignored him, figuring he can and does get any woman he chooses. Later, I commented on the fact that I think we are an odd couple and he just shrugged and told me something like "I asked you out because you were the prettiest girl in the room .... and because you were the only one that didn't seem interested in me. I guess I'm a masochist or something lol. And you looked intelligent and zenned out somehow, like you didn't give a shit. I figured you needed a hug "

eh I guess I just dont know how to navigate relationships and it's kind of a problem :/
    Hi, I'm a new INTP here too! Which basically means I can give you NO advice about your interpersonal relationships... I try to keep out of them haha.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Hi! I think I know your band.

Regarding your story, how invested do you feel in the relationship at this point? Because you sound as if you're still feeling it out.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    intp

hey a fellow intp! eh well I have kept out of them mostly in the past, but am now finding that they aren't so bad and might even be enjoyable. Therefore they are worth exploring imo

MBTI
    intp

Doug!!

we've only been dating for maybe a month. We seem pretty intensely attracted to each other and hanging out is easy and fun. Then sometimes the whole thing confuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by killertofuuuuu View Post
    hey a fellow intp! eh well I have kept out of them mostly in the past, but am now finding that they aren't so bad and might even be enjoyable. Therefore they are worth exploring imo
    Haha I dunno -- they just confuse me. Good luck with it anyway.

MBTI
    intp

thank you

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

hello and welcome!
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]