Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Welcome certified preowned INTP

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    How do you manage in America, cheese-wise. As an Englishman, I come from a country where the typical grocery store would carry 30, 50, 100 different types of cheese (and no, i don't mean brands of the same thing). America I often struggle to find something that isn't processed and/or just another version of something remarkably like cheddar.

Oh, and a cheesey hello
    To briefly explain this dilemma on gathering notable cheeses:

One enters the a) modestly priced local supermarket b) the corner bodega or what most folks call a grocery store c) ridiculously overpriced health food store d) specialty shop d) gourmet grocery store. I usually don't have any money and being in this position limits the purchases and quality of cheese to very few and far between with disastrous results. Take for example the generic brand cheese that I recently purchased...if the thought ever crossed your mine to taste chlorine flavored cheese...just get it out of your head.

If you ever come across the pond remember to enter small specialty shops or supermarkets large enough to support a nice schmorgesboard of the locals select quesos.

May the dairy be with you!

-z
    As you know, Gandhi was a spiritual man. He also went on many hunger strikes, which left him weak and gave him bad breath. He usually walked without shoes, leaving his feet quite rough.

Or, to put it another way, he was a super-calloused fragile mystic vexed by halitosis.

Introverted [95] Intuition [100] Thinking [79] Perceiving [89]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    This has to be the cheesiest introduction I've ever read.
    You went there...I'm going to love this place.

-z
    As you know, Gandhi was a spiritual man. He also went on many hunger strikes, which left him weak and gave him bad breath. He usually walked without shoes, leaving his feet quite rough.

Or, to put it another way, he was a super-calloused fragile mystic vexed by halitosis.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeCable View Post
    so how does a midget nudist express whatever emotion you are not experiencing, interpretive dance? or just overly dramatic acting or what.....or is it like the oompa-loompas? a song that has a value attached to a feeling or something like that...hmm.. this obsession with dairy(a product used to make the milk chocolate present in the wonka bar).. is allowing your feelings to manifest themselves in a naked oompa loompa dance, maybe to help you completely grasp them in an identifiable way..just don't give the recipe to Slugworth you'll regret it!!!!

The naked little man is like a pop culture savvy id. He's mostly savagely violent and expresses his emotions in the most grotesque acts possible. I like to think of him as what metal music is to pop...aggressive and highly misunderstood. Eg. Zoila is folding clothing at her job. She carefully lines up the child size extra small finishing the standard box fold. Upon surveying her work she sees a mild disturbance on the expanse of the t-shirt...a crease. Zoila reacts with subtle annoyance and proceeds to refold shirt. however the little man just ripped a handle full of his hair and is going ape shit (yelling, spitting, saying things that would make Satan blush).

This is the little man in relation to my life.

-Z