User Tag List

First 456

Thread: A challenge! :)

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Aw...rats!

I didn't get to play 20 questions with you.
    I've just noticed your post
    Anyway your signature is awesome.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    Oh I don't know @ maybe you did, maybe you didn't. (yeah ok that was lame ) Yeah I listed my actual type I appreciate you letting me know I gave you that impression, mostly I got answers(not just here but on the other forum I've posted this "challenge") E7, E7w8 or E8w7 haha although I love those types and can see how I might be mistaken for one of those types on the net, I identify with almost everything about E4 except the part where I'm waiting to be rescued, I'm to proud for that lol
    Hahah! My guesses are not always accurate but when I have a strong gut hunch with no logic attached that I can make conscious sense of, it usually is. I figured I'd let you know. =)

Also about waiting to be rescued, I don't think it necessarily has to be that way. Just like I relate strongly to E-8 and typing at 8 has revealed so much to me about myself and made my life make so much more sense - but - I don't relate to "going around starting fights." I do seek conflict on a political page online for instance, but I try to keep my relationships compassionate; though I never run from a necessary confrontation.... I do not seek conflict in my relationships or friendships *for its own sake.* This is a stereotype and probably only applies to people who are unhealthy. I was like that when I was unhealthy, without realizing it, I think.

Would you say that instead you hope to rescue yourself? =) Or be rescued by art or music or some other thing, other than another person??
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    Hahah! My guesses are not always accurate but when I have a strong gut hunch with no logic attached that I can make conscious sense of, it usually is. I figured I'd let you know. =)

Also about waiting to be rescued, I don't think it necessarily has to be that way. Just like I relate strongly to E-8 and typing at 8 has revealed so much to me about myself and made my life make so much more sense - but - I don't relate to "going around starting fights." I do seek conflict on a political page online for instance, but I try to keep my relationships compassionate; though I never run from a necessary confrontation.... I do not seek conflict in my relationships or friendships *for its own sake.* This is a stereotype and probably only applies to people who are unhealthy. I was like that when I was unhealthy, without realizing it, I think.

Would you say that instead you hope to rescue yourself? =) Or be rescued by art or music or some other thing, other than another person??
    I don't have E8 in my tritype but ever since I've first learned about the enneagram I thought I had so much in common with that type, more specifically with the need to be self sufficient and strong, not being controlled by anyone or anything. I don't mind the E8 anger because I think that sometimes even negative emotions serve their purpose and I believe that it's better to express emotions than to hold them back, and anyway it makes them more sincere. I think you found a good way to channel your anger
    I need to rescue myself from myself. How do hell do I do that? Lately I've been trying to learn not to take myself too seriously and to concentrate more on the things that I love doing. I don't know if art can rescue me, but I could not nor would I want to live in a world without music, it's kinda like my drug lol, it gives me energy, it inspires me to do things-I usually end up drawing or writing while I'm listening to music and maybe the thing I most want to do is dancing.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    I don't have E8 in my tritype but ever since I've first learned about the enneagram I thought I had so much in common with that type, more specifically with the need to be self sufficient and strong, not being controlled by anyone or anything. I don't mind the E8 anger because I think that sometimes even negative emotions serve their purpose and I believe that it's better to express emotions than to hold them back, and anyway it makes them more sincere. I think you found a good way to channel your anger
    I need to rescue myself from myself. How do hell do I do that? Lately I've been trying to learn not to take myself too seriously and to concentrate more on the things that I love doing. I don't know if art can rescue me, but I could not nor would I want to live in a world without music, it's kinda like my drug lol, it gives me energy, it inspires me to do things-I usually end up drawing or writing while I'm listening to music and maybe the thing I most want to do is dancing.
    Naranjo proposes that 8 and 4 are opposites but on the same scale. So, it makes sense that you relate to 8 even without the tritype. I do have 4 in my tritype and I realized after reading Naranjo that the only e-type that comes close to making real sense for me, besides 8, is 4. But, 8 makes a lot more sense. It's just that the 'polar dynamic' makes me relate a lot to both types, in a weird way; even though half of the stuff in the 4 description is not how I operate at all.

I have a lot of rage and I channel it a lot, lol. I wrote my first 400 page sci fi / fantasy novel when I was about 11-13. It was full of action and adventure. I still write these novels, and the one I'm working on now - I realized recently - is ALL ABOUT REVENGE!!! I had no idea it was really about that but I noticed that it's the theme of the whole thing. The antagonist wants revenge on the world; the hero wants revenge on the antagonist. I also write songs, specifically when I'm angry, and my songs are FILLED with rage, cruelty, and pain; though there is almost always a positive bent at the end; a resolution. There are a lot of creative outlets for me and this is probably the precise reason why I don't go around picking fights. When I need to get rid of extra physical energy I blast rage-music in my headphones and go to the gym. I work myself out so hard that I can't walk the next day. But at least all of my rage has been purged.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Rogue heart

Naranjo proposes that 8 and 4 are opposites but on the same scale. So, it makes sense that you relate to 8 even without the tritype. I do have 4 in my tritype and I realized after reading Naranjo that the only e-type that comes close to making real sense for me, besides 8, is 4. But, 8 makes a lot more sense. It's just that the 'polar dynamic' makes me relate a lot to both types, in a weird way; even though half of the stuff in the 4 description is not how I operate at all.
    That makes sense. I think maybe the 4 envies the 8 manifestation of strength on the outside, while the 8 could use some of the inner strength of the 4, I don't know how much other 4s will relate but when dealing with very difficult situations in life despite being considered more sensitive I had the capacity to endure almost anything while other people couldn't handle such strong emotions. I sound like a typical 4 talking about how things were harder for me than for others lol (note to self: must stop doing that! )
    I have a lot of rage and I channel it a lot, lol. I wrote my first 400 page sci fi / fantasy novel when I was about 11-13. It was full of action and adventure.
    That's awesome
    I still write these novels, and the one I'm working on now - I realized recently - is ALL ABOUT REVENGE!!! I had no idea it was really about that but I noticed that it's the theme of the whole thing. The antagonist wants revenge on the world; the hero wants revenge on the antagonist. I also write songs, specifically when I'm angry, and my songs are FILLED with rage, cruelty, and pain; though there is almost always a positive bent at the end; a resolution. There are a lot of creative outlets for me and this is probably the precise reason why I don't go around picking fights. When I need to get rid of extra physical energy I blast rage-music in my headphones and go to the gym. I work myself out so hard that I can't walk the next day. But at least all of my rage has been purged.
    Those are the best kind of stories
    I find running the best way to get rid of anger.
    I'm curious, have you ever had a period when you just couldn't channel it somehow and just had to let it out and how did it manifest then? (that is presuming it happened )