Thread: A challenge! :)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    You got it right this time I feel like you should get a reward.
    Here you go: (just ignore the happy birthday writing on the cake lol)
    I at least figured that you were likely an INFJ image type with an so/sx instinct.
    The avatar and your posts conveyed that much.

*plays We Are The Champions*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

Enneagram
    9w8

Aw...rats!

I didn't get to play 20 questions with you.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    I at least figured that you were likely an INFJ image type with an so/sx instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post

I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    Hi! I'm new here. Joined few days ago, finally got the time to introduce myself. Except I'm not going to.
    I want to give you a challenge. I'm did this at another forum and I think it's really fun.
    I know my enneagram type,my socionics and my mbti type ,no matter how many tests I take I always end up with the same types. But I want to see how much people tend to put you into frames, to judge you based on the type you are, so I will not reveal my enneagram type,socionics, nor my mbti type, that's what I expect you to do. I want to see how people tend to perceive me based on the way I think and express myself, and you can see how good psychologist you'd make. Fell free to ask me any kind of questions you think might help guess my type. I'll give you a small hint referring to my enneagram type-I have a very strong wing. Yup, that's about it. I hope someone is up for the challenge!
    Your avatar screams "Type 4" to me.

I've also noticed that the avatars that really stand out to me as AWESOME tend to belong to 9s and 4s, especially on this site.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

@Daenera -

By the way, I just scrolled up and noticed that you did end up listing your type, but I *swear* I did not know that; I'm inferior Si and did not look at that list. All that I did was read your first post and look at your avatar, and I thought, "Type 4." I'm not sure if you have your actual type listed (some people list joke-types, haha) but, I just wanted you to know that was the impression I got without seeing your list.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    So far I've never heard an SFP say that, although I have had an ISFP tell me I'm judgemental. But in my 4 years of experience, the phrase, "put people in boxes" has ALWAYS. ALWAYS. ALWAYS come out of the mouth of an NFP. if I'm wrong, I will suck your balls.
    Suck mine.

As for the OP, I think it's too early to say what type he is. I think trying to type people based off say, thinking typology puts them into boxes, is fallacious because any type could arrive at such an answer. What matters is how you arrived at it e.g. looking at your cognitive style.

Same with enneagram, really. I would suggest the OP to toss up a few type me threads if he wants to have a proper assessment. Anyway, welcome to TypoC.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    Your avatar screams "Type 4" to me.

I've also noticed that the avatars that really stand out to me as AWESOME tend to belong to 9s and 4s, especially on this site.
    The character on my avatar is from a video game(Dishonored) in which he is called "The outsider", can't get any more 4 then that I believe

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    @Daenera -

By the way, I just scrolled up and noticed that you did end up listing your type, but I *swear* I did not know that; I'm inferior Si and did not look at that list. All that I did was read your first post and look at your avatar, and I thought, "Type 4." I'm not sure if you have your actual type listed (some people list joke-types, haha) but, I just wanted you to know that was the impression I got without seeing your list.
    Oh I don't know @ maybe you did, maybe you didn't. (yeah ok that was lame ) Yeah I listed my actual type I appreciate you letting me know I gave you that impression, mostly I got answers(not just here but on the other forum I've posted this "challenge") E7, E7w8 or E8w7 haha although I love those types and can see how I might be mistaken for one of those types on the net, I identify with almost everything about E4 except the part where I'm waiting to be rescued, I'm to proud for that lol

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Suck mine.

As for the OP, I think it's too early to say what type he is. I think trying to type people based off say, thinking typology puts them into boxes, is fallacious because any type could arrive at such an answer. What matters is how you arrived at it e.g. looking at your cognitive style.

Same with enneagram, really. I would suggest the OP to toss up a few type me threads if he wants to have a proper assessment. Anyway, welcome to TypoC.
    I've already revealed my type, well actually@ guessed it, didn't you see that there was a cake and everything to celebrate and Aleda took care of the music.
    Thanks for the welcome