User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: A challenge! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    Hi! I'm new here. Joined few days ago, finally got the time to introduce myself. Except I'm not going to.
    I want to give you a challenge. I'm did this at another forum and I think it's really fun.
    I know my enneagram type,my socionics and my mbti type ,no matter how many tests I take I always end up with the same types. But I want to see how much people tend to put you into frames, to judge you based on the type you are, so I will not reveal my enneagram type,socionics, nor my mbti type, that's what I expect you to do. I want to see how people tend to perceive me based on the way I think and express myself, and you can see how good psychologist you'd make. Fell free to ask me any kind of questions you think might help guess my type. I'll give you a small hint referring to my enneagram type-I have a very strong wing. Yup, that's about it. I hope someone is up for the challenge!
    Any questions you say? I suppose just directly asking your types is no fun, huh?

OK. Then:
    1) What do you most fear?
    2) What do you most desire?
    3) What motivates you most?
    4) What adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
    5) What adjectives would others use to describe you?
    6) What caused any of the differences or similarities to the answers to the above two questions?
    7) What is most important in life?
    8) How do you relate to your own values?
    9) How do you relate to others values?
    10) What causes the similarities and differences between the answers to the above two questions?
    11) What are you biggest goals?
    12) How do you relate to your own goals in life?
    13) How do you relate to other peoples goals in life?
    14) What causes the similarities and differences between the answers to the above two questions?
    15) What is the most powerful thing in the universe?
    16) What makes the world go around?
    17) What causes the similarities and differences between the answers to the above two questions?
    18) What is your philosophy?
    19) What is the philosophy of your culture?
    20) What causes the similarities and differences between the answers to the above two questions?

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Rogue heart

[shortnsweet;2051661]just remarking, didn't do enough research to make a judgment call on your type yet though...
    Nope, not a p, although on every test I ever took I mostly got 51% judging 49% perceiving so maybe that has something to do with the impression I'm giving of being a p.
    [shortnsweet;2051661](well, actually, look exxp so far.)
    Everyone seems to think I'm an extrovert. I tell you this-they say that my type is the closest to come off as an extrovert among introverts, quite good at mimicking extroverted behavior(wanted to give you some direction, but I probably said too much) but maybe I give that impression because my instinctual variant is so/sx.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    Nope, not a p, although on every test I ever took I mostly got 51% judging 49% perceiving so maybe that has something to do with the impression I'm giving of being a p.

Everyone seems to think I'm an extrovert. I tell you this-they say that my type is the closest to come off as an extrovert among introverts, quite good at mimicking extroverted behavior(wanted to give you some direction, but I probably said too much) but maybe I give that impression because my instinctual variant is so/sx.
    if you're an IJ that's appears extroverted then perhaps isfj is the answer
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and go with INFJ 4w3 so/sx.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    So far I've never heard an SFP say that, although I have had an ISFP tell me I'm judgemental. But in my 4 years of experience, the phrase, "put people in boxes" has ALWAYS. ALWAYS. ALWAYS come out of the mouth of an NFP. if I'm wrong, I will suck your balls.
    Well then prepare to do so, suck my hypothetical balls that is:contrary of what my avatar indicates I'm a girl (or you can do any other gesture of submission that you find the most appropriate)!

Rogue heart

ygolo
    Thanks for the questions, here are my answers:
    1) What do you most fear?
    Not making my dreams come true, feeling trapped.
    2) What do you most desire?
    Freedom, in a sense being able to do the things that I love, to get something more from life, to live not just to survive, and as naive or cliche as that may sound:to find my soul mate, someone equal to me but different, someone with whom we'll share ideas and experience, do all kinds of crazy staff together, :P but who also understands my need for independence and time alone, otherwise I will feel suffocated and trapped which I've mentioned is one of my biggest fears. :/
    3) What motivates you most?
    The things I mentioned above, I'm probably most motivated when I'm in love-I feel I can do anything but this happens so rarely
    4) What adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
    untamable, independent, passionate, empathetic, creative, imaginative, stubborn, individualistic,maybe a bit eccentric,moody,intense,reserved,self-critical, dramatic.
    5) What adjectives would others use to describe you
    mysterious, different, creative, charming, empathetic,reserved,emotional, intelligent, stubborn,dramatic, intense,caring, funny.
    6) What caused any of the differences or similarities to the answers to the above two questions?
    It all comes down to who's defining me, I tend to show different sides to myself to different people, you have to deserve the right to know the real me
    7) What is most important in life?
    Finding your purpose.
    8) How do you relate to your own values?
    They are somewhat constant.
    9) How do you relate to others values?
    I try to understand them, although there are some things that people do I'll never understand and approve and I'll fight to change them if I can.
    10) What causes the similarities and differences between the answers to the above two questions?
    I expect a lot from myself, but I try to lower my expectations of others.
    11) What are you biggest goals?
    I'm currently rethinking them.
    12) How do you relate to your own goals in life?
    I try to do my best to realize them.
    13) How do you relate to other peoples goals in life?
    I usually see the potential in people and encourage them to realize their potentials.
    14) What causes the similarities and differences between the answers to the above two questions?
    I'm better at motivating others then myself lol.
    15) What is the most powerful thing in the universe?
    Still contemplating that. Maybe rational contemplation is not the right way to discover things, I found this quote resonates with me deeply:
    “It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure.”
    16) What makes the world go around?
    If I only knew.
    17) What causes the similarities and differences between the answers to the above two questions?
    My lack of knowledge
    18) What is your philosophy?
    To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
    19) What is the philosophy of your culture?
    Favoring ignorance and submission.
    20) What causes the similarities and differences between the answers to the above two questions?
    Aaaaarrrrggghhh not this question again.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

hmm, looks kind of inxj there if you're an IJ, though
    I definitely consider inxj's to be in the most introverted of introverts.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    if you're an IJ that's appears extroverted then perhaps isfj is the answer
    nope

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    I'm going to take a stab in the dark and go with INFJ 4w3 so/sx.

Ouch! I think I'm bleeding a little You were close, in fact:
    http://http://weknowmemes.com/wp-con...lose-pose1.jpg

You have an awesome, innovative idea, but your boss says, "Sorry, we're going to do it the way it has always been done because that's the proven way."

What would you do internally?

What would be your external response?