User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Default new here-an INTJ 8w9-and rather reserved.

Not new to other sites, but I stumbled on to this one and hope to find something slightly different than what I found at PerC. While I have an account there, I don't know about it anymore. I'm rather reserved about my posts in general, because I don't want to repeat what everyone else in the thread has said, I would rather contribute something new, yet relevant to the discussion. I don't prefer going off topic, and I certainly don't like to pull up threads no one has cared to look at in ages. If I can't contribute something new, or at least contribute some intelligent insight that may be different than what everyone else has posted, I move on.

I'm not that hard to get along with, once someone gets to know me, and I'm generally pretty easygoing. Like everyone else though, I have a flip-side, that once bumped on, people are quick to cower away from me.

Name: Hetha
    MBTi: INTJ
    Enneagram: 8w9

I hope I can find out more information about this. I'm still learning about MBTi and Enneagram typing, as well as other personality tests like the SLOAN 5, etc. Last semester my husband, (also an INTJ) took a Psychology course,(we're both college students- and nearly 40) touched on this subject in class just a little bit, and it piqued my interest.

So far, all I've learned is how put off people are by my combination of MBTi and Enneagram, as they are quick to judge me based on it. I'm generally very quiet and reserved, which makes me easy to overlook, yet people in RL are generally surprised by my answers when they ask me a question, as it was not what they expected. I guess they expected someone shy and mousy, but got someone with unique leadership qualities instead. I'm painfully and genuinely aware of people's tongue-tied lack of things to say to me. I guess it may come of their own fears, or perhaps,(I hope) they are thinking of just the right way of approaching me. I'm not entirely certain. Trying to figure out some people is akin to trying to smell the color 9. It just doesn't make sense at times. So, I just go back to my native turf of Food Science, Microbiology, Dietetics, Nutrition, and Foodservice Management. At least there, things make logical sense. Maybe, hoping, things will change here on this forum, and perhaps I can find others that can help me make sense of it.

Hi to all~please feel free to chat me up. I enjoy intelligent conversation and meeting new people.
    My Cake-day is Tuesday this coming week. The only plans I have so far, is to study for a test on Thursday.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

i'm new too and we posted our intro posts at the same time. just wanted to say hello. my mom is an INTJ and we have the most fascinating conversations!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Nice to meet you, mirrorghost. I think that's cool!

Riva

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you'd enjoy it as much as I do.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Thank you Riva. Nice to meet you.

trifix: 8w9, 5w6, 3w2. Primary Type 8; "The Leader." 8w9;"The Bear."

Global 5: sloan RCOEI; sloan+ RcoE|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(80%)C(60%)O(64%)E(70%)I(86%)
    Extroversion |||| 20%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
    Accommodation |||||| 30%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Welcome
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

oo, another 8w9!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Thank you UniqueMixture and DJ Arendee. Pleased to meet you both.

Just out of curiosity, what does the sp/sx/so etc. mean when appended to the Enneagram? If anyone has a link or a reference thread where I can read up on that, thank you in advance. I'm not sure what those are.

trifix: 8w9, 5w6, 3w2. Primary Type 8; "The Leader." 8w9;"The Bear."

Global 5: sloan RCOEI; sloan+ RcoE|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(80%)C(60%)O(64%)E(70%)I(86%)
    Extroversion |||| 20%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
    Accommodation |||||| 30%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Hi Hetha. Welcome to TC!

MBTI
    INTJ