User Tag List

Thread: Hello from a dreamer of dreams

Junior Member Array

Default Hello from a dreamer of dreams

Well hello there! I suppose it is my duty to introduce myself here, and as I'm not a terribly interesting person, I have doubts as to how I'm going to go about writing this thing. :P But I may as well try, no matter how feeble my effort. For starters, I'm a follower of Jesus Christ, and I strive to love Him with all my heart. I'm fifteen years old, a writer with a rather extensive vocabulary and a tendency to ramble about things like the tinkle of wind-chimes in rain and the fluffiness of stuffed animals. Someday, I hope to write a novel, but for now, I'm stuck in the fascinating world of poetry, of thoughts and emotions bleeding onto the page in a stream of lines and haphazard scribbles. It's a wonderful journey, and one I undertake with the utmost enthusiasm. Who knows where it shall lead me? ^.^

Oh, and I suppose I should perhaps mention my personality type is INFP. At least, I think - sometimes I have gotten different results between different personality tests, so I can't say I'm 100% sure...but so far, all the evidence points to me being a very strong dreamer/idealistic INFP.
    I look forward to participating on this forum and getting to know you people. :3
    Godspeed and Allons-y!

~ SongswehaveSung

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    4 sx/sp
    INFp None

The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

Ramblings of wind-chime twinklings and the fluffiness of stuffed animals is certainly indicative of Fi/Ne

Welcome to the forums!