User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Default INFJ hails and well mets (but not New York Mets)

Hello! I am yet another newcomer to the board. Do I like graphic novels? Why yes, yes I do. Am I old enough to have a child in college? Yes, yes I am. Yer point--?

But like most everyone here, I enjoy exploring MBTI and other personality tests. I'm not as talkative as other folks, but I'll definitely give a listen and possibly add my two cents in a conversation or two. I'm closer to INFJ than INTJ, but I have a few strong NT tendencies buried in my logic centers. I love to write and I'm trying to make it more of a regular profession in my life than an occasional paycheck.

Anyway - glad to be here! Looking forward to reading and participating, in the future!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

welcome. i like graphic novels as well.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yo. I like to write too.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Hi
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFJ

Thank you for the warm welcomes, so far - !

Scantilyclad, what are some of your favorite graphic novels? Me, I like a combo of the "popular" favorites (i.e., "Watchmen", "Dark Knight Returns," etc.) and the slice-of-life and/or intellectual books ("Blankets", "Persepolis", etc).

Jeffster, what's your favorite writing genre preference, if you have one? I usually write science fiction and fantasy stories, or mystery/thrillers.
    Your personality type is INFJ.

Introverted (I) 93% Extraverted (E) 7%
    Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
    Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
    Judging (J) 68% Perceiving (P) 32%

http://www.kisa.ca/personality/

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by comicsgurl View Post
    Jeffster, what's your favorite writing genre preference, if you have one? I usually write science fiction and fantasy stories, or mystery/thrillers.
    Actually, I've written a few sci-fi stories myself, just short stories, nothing novel-length, and some other short stories. I'm working on some ideas for a Doctor Who fan fiction script, but I haven't done much on that yet. I also write poetry/song lyrics.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Sniffles

Welcome. I too am interested in writings, although I usually scribble about various philosophical issues. I don't really care for novels; although I did read the first few pages of Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky(INFJ) and was deeply impressed.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Welcome comicsgurl.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by comicsgurl View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcomes, so far - !

Scantilyclad, what are some of your favorite graphic novels? Me, I like a combo of the "popular" favorites (i.e., "Watchmen", "Dark Knight Returns," etc.) and the slice-of-life and/or intellectual books ("Blankets", "Persepolis", etc).

Spiderman Blue is one of my favorite series, as well as the Runaways and Teen Titans. I also enjoy Dark Knight Returns
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INFJ

I too am interested in writings, although I usually scribble about various philosophical issues. I don't really care for novels; although I did read the first few pages of Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky(INFJ) and was deeply impressed.
    What types of philosophical issues? Do you subscribe to a particular philosophy, or do you explore various ones?

Actually, I've written a few sci-fi stories myself, just short stories, nothing novel-length, and some other short stories. I'm working on some ideas for a Doctor Who fan fiction script, but I haven't done much on that yet.
    I've done many-a fanfiction stories, too - mostly "Firefly," "X-Men," and a few more obscure fandoms. It's easier for me to complete short stories than novels (I'm the one with the half-dozen, half-finished novels in her drawer) but I'm confident about one of them. I want to try completing this one novel before the years' end, but we'll see.

I've written a few comic book scripts and some have been published in comic book form, but I want to branch out a little more. I'd love to have my own ongoing series, someday.

Spiderman Blue is one of my favorite series, as well as the Runaways and Teen Titans.
    Yes! Runaways is an excellent series. I'm a huge fan of Brian K. Vaughn's work, including "Y: The Last Man." The last comic for "Y" just came out, but I'm waiting for the final trade. I usually read the trades instead of the single issues. Usually means I'm about a year behind, but eh.
    Your personality type is INFJ.

Introverted (I) 93% Extraverted (E) 7%
    Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
    Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
    Judging (J) 68% Perceiving (P) 32%

http://www.kisa.ca/personality/