User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Default Retiree from PerC says Hi

Hello. I've been lurking this forum and much to my surprise I have seen so many members from PerC. And I'm curious to know what the reason for their moving is/are.

Anyways, I find this site having more "matured" members. I hope I'm right. Sometimes I just get paranoid.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

More mature members indeed. I don't know why this is but I like it as well. Welcome aboard.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Thank you DJ Arendee. I still don't know about the members here, but I've seen less trolls and pricks. Btw, your name sounds familiar. Do you have any other personality accounts?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i have acco at perc, but rarely care to go there because the overall thing with lots of members and because of lots of members, lots of less matured, newbie etc posts i dont care to reply or read so much. of course there are good topics, with lots of good posts too, but this place has enough of those and better quality of posts on average in them, so i go less in the "OH MY GOD , must correct faulty information and stupid shit that people think" mode .
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Thank you DJ Arendee. I still don't know about the members here, but I've seen less trolls and pricks. Btw, your name sounds familiar. Do you have any other personality accounts?
    I have been banned on almost every personality/video game forum for being an obnoxious ass hole (being myself). Also I have a youtube channel by the username EJArendee.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i have acco at perc, but rarely care to go there because the overall thing with lots of members and because of lots of members, lots of less matured, newbie etc posts i dont care to reply or read so much. of course there are good topics, with lots of good posts too, but this place has enough of those and better quality of posts on average in them, so i go less in the "OH MY GOD , must correct faulty information and stupid shit that people think" mode .
    Newbie noobs about personality stuffs wanting to learn about themselves more is okay. It's just the "children" parading here there and everywhere with their misunderstanding of the knowledge and constantly picking out on the wrongness of others is what i find irritating.

Of course there are lots of good threads and informative ones in fairness, and the lay-out is quite okay.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I have been banned on almost every personality/video game forum for being an obnoxious ass hole (being myself). Also I have a youtube channel by the username EJArendee.
    Lol, I see. Part of being an 8 isn't it? (I kid)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.
    Hey, hello there. Thank you for welcoming me.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Of course there are lots of good threads and informative ones in fairness, and the lay-out is quite okay.
    I guess it depends on who you hang out with. I enjoy my time there and have some interesting discussions with people. And there are a ton of threads. And usually the obnoxious troublemakers don't last long.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft