First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Yeah, me too. The other day while replying in OrangeAppled's thread about Si doms relating to other types, I made a post that didn't even answer the question. I had to go back and edit it heavily to apply to the OP.
    My brain is farting a lot too... old age, sigh. I'll read stuff I was writing and find really stupid mistakes nowadays -- homophones, or words that start the same as other words I meant to write, or sometimes part of another thought I was having at the same time I was writing. Yeesh. But I'm not aware of it until I reread the post.

EDIT: Wait I thought I was writing a post about the manufacturing of confectioner's sugar in Germany in the mid-70's. WTF?!!

Nope. Being able to write mocking limericks about trolls I was permabanning made for a great time, though. I was really disappointed when I was told I had to stop.
    Sigh. Those were the best.

I used to write quippy little banning zingers here too (not limericks), but some of the members thought it was mean.

When you are basically a forum janitor, you have to make your own fun.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    I get a feeling that you sensed and observed I'm not a native English speaker. Yes true.

I'm Filipina (Why Filipina and not Filipino? The -o is masculine, -a is feminine. Using the word "Filipino" sounds sexist to me as it is using "he/his/him" (in English) in addressing any third person singular that is not directed at a particular person. So, that implies I'm a female)

It was more your geographic inquiries that tipped it away than anything linguistically I picked up, even native English speakers can criticize the language :P Yeah, living here in Texas I'm around a lot of Spanish speakers, seems there are quite a bit gender specifications in that language as well.

How do you like it over there? Do you travel? An Army friend of mine lives a second life from that country, he really loves it... always trying to convince me I'd do well if I went :P

So you know, our website has a dedicated chat server ran through the Ventrilo client. A lot of regulars go there to talk, it's a neat place to make friends

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Why?
    He speaks only in grounded absolute objectivist logic. Its a Te trait. Also if you look at photos of him you can kinda tell.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    He speaks only in grounded absolute objectivist logic. Its a Te trait. Also if you look at photos of him you can kinda tell.
    Where's the Fi though? Oh okay
    I really like cats and food.

Where's the Fi though? Oh okay
    I really like cats and food.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Nope. Being able to write mocking limericks about trolls I was permabanning made for a great time, though. I was really disappointed when I was told I had to stop.
    That's why I roll with the P'ness, bro.
    Screw rules and regulations.

This is America. Do whatever you want or something.

The Iron Giant

I think you may be confusing a Ti/Fe auxiliary switch with an Fi/Te auxiliary switch. Having had some lengthy conversations with @TreeBob, I don't doubt his use of Fe, and I wouldn't place it in the forward half of his function lineup.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I think you may be confusing a Ti/Fe auxiliary switch with an Fi/Te auxiliary switch. Having had some lengthy conversations with @TreeBob, I don't doubt his use of Fe, and I wouldn't place it in the forward half of his function lineup.
    Whatever his deal is, he looks like tobias from arrested development.

Society

PerC is a wonderful place for gathering type-specific information, getting fast self-reporting from large numbers in type-dedicated forums ripe for the use.
    on the flip side, it's a community too large for memorable connections, broken down into typist wanking circles, as unhealthy of a place to be part of as can be.

use them & loose them.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I just got banned today from PerC, despite several other members attacking me. The moderators decided to ignore them attacking me because...well...these members are more influential (besides, I threatened to come here). I've been told the crowd is more mature, the moderation is fair, and that my intellect and not fail logic would be respected. Hope to see you around on the boards.