MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I could blame that I suppose.

Might as well just put a timer on my account because I'll be banned eventually for telling someone I'm going to rape them.
    Don't worry, I've said similar stuff, and haven't been kicked out yet.

Not that you should try to do this stuff, but if it slips, don't get too worried.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post

Not that you should try to do this stuff, but if it slips, don't get too worried.
    Eh, it usually has to do with moderators who take personal dislike against me. I was recently banned from one forum for telling a girl, "I'm going to smash your head in a microwave, pull down your pants and show you how clever I am." lmao.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Ya, I usually do it in a more light-hearted way, but the above sounds a tad bit extreme. I guess just try to make the antisocial behavior a bit more moderate and, well, sociable (if you look at my signature, it says I have Antisocial traits myself, albeit in controlled amounts).

Be a rebel, but a noble one too, and then we can change the world for the better!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Eh, it usually has to do with moderators who take personal dislike against me. I was recently banned from one forum for telling a girl, "I'm going to smash your head in a microwave, pull down your pants and show you how clever I am." lmao.
    Actually I find that quote funny than alarming . But if I would receive that same threat IRL, I'd probably get scared somehow.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

By the way, how does lust manifest in being an 8-fixer and core-8 in your own unique being and experience?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Okay, I can't tell if that question was directed at me, DJ, or both, but I'll answer anyway, since 8 is in my tritype.

It gives me a certain tenacity and stregnth of will, a boldness to challenge things and turn them on their head. I guess its my agressive and confrontational side.

The 5 and the 4 after it gives me rational reasoning and focused feelings alike to feed off of and then vent upon the world via my 8 fix.

The Iron Giant

Welcome, @Porsche.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Welcome, @Porsche.
    Hi Stephen. We barely knew each other from PerC, but I missed your presence there. You're like a cool mod

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Okay, I can't tell if that question was directed at me, DJ, or both, but I'll answer anyway, since 8 is in my tritype.

It gives me a certain tenacity and stregnth of will, a boldness to challenge things and turn them on their head. I guess its my agressive and confrontational side.

The 5 and the 4 after it gives me rational reasoning and focused feelings alike to feed off of and then vent upon the world via my 8 fix.
    Both of you.

Aggressiveness and being confrontational is also part of being a core 5, and I guess having an 8 in your fix would give you more direct and expressive form of anger and more aggressiveness, right?

It's my first time to hear 4 having a focused feeling. I thought emotions (all forms of it) are experienced by 4 with great intensity. 4 more than 3 I think, is in my tritype, specifically 4w5.

Btw, is gender not really stated in the profile of members? I can't address if someone is male or female. I'm having a vibe that you're a male? Am I right?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Both of you.
    Okay, then my answer was wanted.

Aggressiveness and being confrontational is also part of being a core 5, and I guess having an 8 in your fix would give you more direct and expressive form of anger and more aggressiveness, right?
    Yes, I guess you are right. The critical nature I could see as a fusion of 5 and 8.

It's my first time to hear 4 having a focused feeling. I thought emotions (all forms of it) are experienced by 4 with great intensity. 4 more than 3 I think, is in my tritype, specifically 4w5.
    Indeed the emotions are intense, like a mighty stream. It's just that I also have a logical side that can channel and control it to fulfill a life purpose or dream.

Btw, is gender not really stated in the profile of members? I can't address if someone is male or female. I'm having a vibe that you're a male? Am I right?
    I'm as male as they come. Is there a reason you were wondering?