Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    That's the problem, I don't really see the Fi but I see the Te and some type of feeling function.
    I don't really like typing by these insane loop theories (lots of loop theorists call me a TiNi). As such, I'm not really comfortable with calling you an NeTe. It is kind of like how in science people invented the so-called explanation of the Earth being at the center of the universe because the constellations appear to move around it, but if you really understand the universal dynamics, it becomes clear that we are truky not the center of things (and I mean this in multiple ways).

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    I don't really like typing by these insane loop theories (lots of loop theorists call me a TiNi). As such, I'm not really comfortable with calling you an NeTe. It is kind of like how in science people invented the so-called explanation of the Earth being at the center of the universe because the constellations appear to move around it, but if you really understand the universal dynamics, it becomes clear that we are truky not the center of things (and I mean this in multiple ways).
    I just don't really feel that I use Ti. I tend to use Te.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    582 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Can you explain to me what you think is insane about a person having a stacking like Ne Te?
    Thinking must serve the thinker.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Flatlander View Post
    Can you explain to me what you think is insane about a person having a stacking like Ne Te?
    I think it's insane that people try to explain what's obviously a thinking preference with some "imagined" tertiary function that isn't even naturally preferred.

I just don't really feel that I use Ti. I tend to use Te.
    As I type this comment, I am also currently listening to (not watching, sorry) your new video. You may indeed use some Te, but you also seem to use just as much if not more Fe. Just the very idea of how you start thread after thread on your type (or even hi-jack them) to gather a whole cluster of external opinions in an attempt to be diplomatic seems very much more like Fe than Fi (Fi would trust their own judgment). Also how you break everything down logically and give a reason for it seems more Ti logic than Te efficient.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think it's insane that people try to explain what's obviously a thinking preference with some "imagined" tertiary function that isn't even naturally preferred.

As I type this comment, I am also currently listening to (not watching, sorry) your new video. You may indeed use some Te, but you also seem to use just as much if not more Fe. Just the very idea of how you start thread after thread on your type (or even hi-jack them) to gather a whole cluster of external opinions in an attempt to be diplomatic seems very much more like Fe than Fi (Fi would trust their own judgment). Also how you break everything down logically and give a reason for it seems more Ti logic than Te efficient.
    It could be Te as well: reaching out to the external world for knowledge (which is more associated with Te).

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

It could be Te as well: reaching out to the external world for knowledge (which is more associated with Te).
    Okay, well what do you think is higher: your self-proclaimed Te, or your sparkling Fe?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Okay, well what do you think is higher: your self-proclaimed Te, or your sparkling Fe?
    I'm not sure. That's what I'm trying to find out.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    582 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

No, I meant in general: What do you find wrong with a stacking that's double introverted or double extraverted at the top?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Flatlander View Post
    No, I meant in general: What do you find wrong with a stacking that's double introverted or double extraverted at the top?
    That the function at the bottom of the stack (like Te for an ENFP) is a thinking function, whereas their actual MBTI type code says ENFP, meaning they specifically prefer feeling over thinking, hence, their feeling function should be higher up than their thinking function, and if it isn't, well then maybe MBTI type doesn't really line up quite as well with cognitive functions as its developers intended.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    582 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

That the function at the bottom of the stack (like Te for an ENFP) is a thinking function, whereas their actual MBTI type code says ENFP, meaning they specifically prefer feeling over thinking, hence, their feeling function should be higher up than their thinking function, and if it isn't, well then maybe MBTI type doesn't really line up quite as well with cognitive functions as its developers intended.
    Yeah, I've seen MBTI by functions be flawed for some people. For others it seems to work perfectly, since they differentiated in the pattern it posits.

It would work to show persona if they didn't try to do that cognitive functions stuff with it, I don't know why they bothered since it's imperfectly done - doesn't always fit reality.