User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

Results 201 to 210 of 227

  1. #201
    Junior Member Qoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Thank you DJ Arendee. I still don't know about the members here, but I've seen less trolls and pricks. Btw, your name sounds familiar. Do you have any other personality accounts?
    I'm not going to lie, the trolls and pricks are half the reason I stick around there. Sometimes they're just so inspired.

  2. #202
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _eric_ View Post
    Fixed.
    Thank you.

  3. #203
    Transient Faceless Beauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qoi View Post
    I'm not going to lie, the trolls and pricks are half the reason I stick around there. Sometimes they're just so inspired.
    And what are you doing here young man? Hello.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

  4. #204
    Blood of the Exile Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qoi View Post
    I'm not going to lie, the trolls and pricks are half the reason I stick around there. Sometimes they're just so inspired.
    I was thinking about this earlier today.

    The mods seem to 'pick favorites,' and they seem to favor the biggest bullies, and they never ban them. So I was thinking, maybe the mods are smarter than we think? Maybe they realize that this sort of drama attracts people to the site and lures them into checking over and over to see what they do next, or to get in on the drama? Maybe they make more money on advertisements if more people stick around because people love drama?

    ... just a thought.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    I never knew an introduction thread could get this big.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    Yay!
    That emoticon is a good visual for the explosion.

  6. #206
    Blood of the Exile Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    I never knew an introduction thread could get this big.



    That emoticon is a good visual for the explosion.
    Lol =)
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Thank you.
    Only NFs show respectful grace for the contributions of humanity to advance the spiritual condition and further world peace. Shame on you for typing NT!

    I jest; I know you are actually ENTP 6w7 or 7w6 so(?)/sx(?), but ENFP is funny.

  8. #208
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Only NFs show respectful grace for the contributions of humanity to advance the spiritual condition and further world peace. Shame on you for typing NT!

    I jest; I know you are actually ENTP 6w7 or 7w6 so(?)/sx(?), but ENFP is funny.
    I've been doing a lot of research lately and I am once again beginning to question whether I am actually an ENFP.

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I've been doing a lot of research lately and I am once again beginning to question whether I am actually an ENFP.
    How do you feel about Fi, like, are you focused on inner awareness and individualized subjective values, or what's the case for your ENFPness in general. I suppose if you wanted to, you could make a thread on this. I would contribute.

  10. #210
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    How do you feel about Fi, like, are you focused on inner awareness and individualized subjective values, or what's the case for your ENFPness in general. I suppose if you wanted to, you could make a thread on this. I would contribute.
    That's the problem, I don't really see the Fi but I see the Te and some type of feeling function.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:44 AM
  2. Dwigie says ":hi"
    By Dwigie in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 11:00 PM
  3. Just saying hi...
    By Cimarron in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 09:04 PM
  4. Another INFJ Saying Hi
    By violaine in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 01:28 PM
  5. Just an ESFP that wants to say hi!
    By kimbees54 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO