First 101819202122 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Naranjo is spot on! Makes me want to slap him sometimes for bringing out the hidden flaws and pain in enneatypes that we have forgotten and drowned into our psyche.
    A fellow 8 was reading the Naranjo stuff to me and telling me what she does and doesn't relate to. I could hardly even participate in the conversation - I will soon, but I'm not ready! I need time to go through the stuff slowly and digest it...

But even this early in my journey I've already had some major epiphanies and thought about myself in a different way that is much more productive, painful as it is.

May I ask when and how you found your type?

You know what, I was tempted to post at the Witchhunt thread because I was interested too to know what other people think of my type. I have just come back then. But I was reluctant because I might involve myself in a spiral of hell. I think I'm right, and glad that I didn't post. :P
    Ha ha ha. Probably a good call on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
    Such a contrast between the 'INFJ Gently Honest Mistype Revelation Thread' and the late witch hunt. I think LiquidLight was right that the INFJ thread is a hidden gem; on what other PerC thread will people be encouraged to relative gentleness about typing others?
    Sounds so sweet ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    Hmmm. Ho. Hum. I think I know you.
    I did come back to PerC after like a month. I had real life issues and needed a break from PerC. I plan on taking another one soon anyway.
    What I really meant was that I was coming here to type-c to give it a chance. I tried it for 5 minutes and didn't like it. But since most of my friends on the cafe are either inactive or retired, why not?
    I didn't like it at first either, but now that I've been here about a week I'm finding that the people seem to be more informed and/or more open minded about typology, and also, I haven't encountered ANY drama!
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

He got a lot of shit? Why? I thought he is a reputable PerCer?

What's his troll account on PerC?
    Yep, people questioning his type and shit. Shadowlight, but he got banned. Oh, cool but I guess he's not active?

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
    Such a contrast between the 'INFJ Gently Honest Mistype Revelation Thread' and the late witch hunt. I think LiquidLight was right that the INFJ thread is a hidden gem; on what other PerC thread will people be encouraged to relative gentleness about typing others?
    Only happens in INFJ land haha. I can't even imagine INFPs doing it. Inferior Te ftw XD

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    I didn't like it at first either, but now that I've been here about a week I'm finding that the people seem to be more informed and/or more open minded about typology, and also, I haven't encountered ANY drama!
    Well that's always something to look forward to, I suppose. I'd like to see a little more on socionics, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    Well that's always something to look forward to, I suppose. I'd like to see a little more on socionics, though.
    Yeah, there's not much good discussion on Socionics anywhere. The Socionics forum in PerC is either dead or full of petty fights. I would like to see more meaningful discussion about it. At this point, as a Socionics sceptic, I'm not seeing much positive material to convince me of its uses. There are some theoretical aspects I really like, but other things not so much.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm most active at the Game Forum
    The Game Forum is a lot of fun. But I go through phases there. I play so much that I burn myself out, then I don't go there at all for months.

Naranjo is spot on! Makes me want to slap him sometimes for bringing out the hidden flaws and pain in enneatypes that we have forgotten and drowned into our psyche.
    Naranjo is a butt. to Naranjo.

Haha just kidding. I haven't read his profile for type 5 yet. I don't feel like dealing with that right now. However, I think he needs to do more on the instincts, because I listened to the 5 instincts clip and felt he needs to expound more on it.

You know what, I was tempted to post at the Witchhunt thread because I was interested too to know what other people think of my type. I have just come back then. But I was reluctant because I might involve myself in a spiral of hell. I think I'm right, and glad that I didn't post. :P
    I was too, but I know how such things tend to end, in a shitstorm. Ain't nobody got time for that. Did I call it or what? >.>

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Inconceivable! You drama magnet.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    Yeah, there's not much good discussion on Socionics anywhere. The Socionics forum in PerC is either dead or full of petty fights. I would like to see more meaningful discussion about it. At this point, as a Socionics sceptic, I'm not seeing much positive material to convince me of its uses. There are some theoretical aspects I really like, but other things not so much.
    I avoid Vi like the plague. But I do like how model A is set up. It would probably explain why some people think they use certain combinations in MBTI as far as functions goes. However, intertype could use some work in its applications, and I think that it doesn't really convey all relationships well. I'm not sure what I would do about cognitive styles and Reinin dichotomies, though some of Reinin could be more clearly linked to information elements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Having fun in the internet ether with Etherea. I don't know. Despite us vibing together well we actually rarely exchanged words/posts. There was a certain dangerous volatility with our interactions so I wonder if he wanted to keep a distance because of it lol. But I don't know where he hangs out nowadays or what he's doing, nor do I have contact with him outside of PersC and I never had. Maybe @Maybe knows though. She's the one who informed me abut Jawz making a troll account in the first place. It's a pity though because I really like/d Jawz. But yes, I think us being together for any pro-longed period of time would probably have been a very bad idea at the end.
    I don't know where he is. =(
    Well, that's okay, I was never really that close to him anyway. So it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    There were still some people at PerC that I liked interacting with, so I had an account there, an account in ISTPland, and here. But I was just looking at my friends' list on PerC, and over half have retired, been banned or are just plain inactive. So yeah, it sucks pretty hard.
    Yeah, I made a fake account at PerC recently and even managed to bypass the moderators, but I just let it openly get banned because PerC sucks now. It's like the Gustapo there right now. All the members are coming to this site.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    It's like the Gestapo there right now.
    Fixed.