First 91718192021 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    He got banned from type C or Personalitycafe?
    Personality Cafe because he made a troll account after retiring. I don't blame him for wanting to start over though to be honest. He got a lot of shit towards the end. Too much reputation attached to his username, I suppose. It's the same thing with me. It wouldn't be sufficient for me to just change username at this point. My personal presence is too well-established. I would need to start a new account and start all over on PersC if I wanted to people to stop troll my ass off. It's ironic how you can be anonymous on the internet but still not really.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Personality Cafe because he made a troll account after retiring. I don't blame him for wanting to start over though to be honest. He got a lot of shit towards the end. Too much reputation attached to his username, I suppose. It's the same thing with me. It wouldn't be sufficient for me to just change username at this point. My personal presence is too well-established. I would need to start a new account and start all over on PersC if I wanted to people to stop troll my ass off. It's ironic how you can be anonymous on the internet but still not really.
    So now where is jawz?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

So now where is jawz?
    Having fun in the internet ether with Etherea. I don't know. Despite us vibing together well we actually rarely exchanged words/posts. There was a certain dangerous volatility with our interactions so I wonder if he wanted to keep a distance because of it lol. But I don't know where he hangs out nowadays or what he's doing, nor do I have contact with him outside of PersC and I never had. Maybe @Maybe knows though. She's the one who informed me abut Jawz making a troll account in the first place. It's a pity though because I really like/d Jawz. But yes, I think us being together for any pro-longed period of time would probably have been a very bad idea at the end.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Having fun in the internet ether with Etherea. I don't know. Despite us vibing together well we actually rarely exchanged words/posts. There was a certain dangerous volatility with our interactions so I wonder if he wanted to keep a distance because of it lol. But I don't know where he hangs out nowadays or what he's doing, nor do I have contact with him outside of PersC and I never had. Maybe @Maybe knows though. She's the one who informed me abut Jawz making a troll account in the first place. It's a pity though because I really like/d Jawz. But yes, I think us being together for any pro-longed period of time would probably have been a very bad idea at the end.
    I don't know where he is. =(
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, Ereathea, Jaws, khys, and everyone else left it sucks.
    There were still some people at PerC that I liked interacting with, so I had an account there, an account in ISTPland, and here. But I was just looking at my friends' list on PerC, and over half have retired, been banned or are just plain inactive. So yeah, it sucks pretty hard.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Well I've come back to give this thing a try. Hopefully there will be interesting and less dramatic discussions to come. So this is where you lot have been hiding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    Well I've come back to give this thing a try. Hopefully there will be interesting and less dramatic discussions to come. So this is where you lot have been hiding.
    Yay!
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    Yeah, I haven't reached a breaking point, so that's why I'm still there.

Thank you! Ah yes, the Game Forum...I have over 2000 posts in the forum. Such a good time waster.
    I'm most active at the Game Forum

He got a lot of shit? Why? I thought he is a reputable PerCer?

What's his troll account on PerC?

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    I don't know where he is. =(
    He is Phoenix here in Typology Central, I don't know if you know already.

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    Hi Faceless. You probably know me 'cause we've interacted before.

Have come back to what? PerC? I saw you retired once. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    It's not just members they don't like, but also certain types have it worse than others. Like - nobody bothered me until I typed at 8. This was the case for a few people. But on top of that, some people started personal drama with me.

I just wrote this post about it here, though it doesn't come close to explaining all of it:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2049992

Here is the relevant text:

When I read the 8 [Naranjo] description - a few months ago - I felt sick to my stomach. (Still do!) I've written songs about local sociopaths because I felt like they were expressing something that was buried deep inside me, and reading that, it brought out really painful things. I had mistyped at 3, as you know, and reading the 3 description, I can relate to it a little bit (as I can to all of the desriptions) but I'm not really "hysterical" by any means. 7 was also a possibility for me, but reading that description, it described my father to a T - he is an absolute balls-out, classic 7. But the differences between our cores are apparent. I read through the whole book hoping to find another type and even convinced myself I was a 2 for a few days. But then, when I finally started to accept it and told my parents about it - my parents are psychiatrists and can understand these principles - they both separately were relieved that I finally acknowledged my sadism. I felt sick. That's how you know you found your type, I suppose. It's also part of why I felt raw about being attacked on PerC when the implications of my core are still sinking in. This site, so far, is *soooo much betteR* =D

I should add, though, that I've always seen my *best* potentials in Type 8, too. The leadership & magnanimity is clear. So, the typing experience wasn't all bad because I saw my best & worst in the type.
    Naranjo is spot on! Makes me want to slap him sometimes for bringing out the hidden flaws and pain in enneatypes that we have forgotten and drowned into our psyche.

You know what, I was tempted to post at the Witchhunt thread because I was interested too to know what other people think of my type. I have just come back then. But I was reluctant because I might involve myself in a spiral of hell. I think I'm right, and glad that I didn't post. :P

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    582 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    You know what, I was tempted to post at the Witchhunt thread because I was interested too to know what other people think of my type. I have just come back then. But I was reluctant because I might involve myself in a spiral of hell. I think I'm right, and glad that I didn't post. :P
    Such a contrast between the 'INFJ Gently Honest Mistype Revelation Thread' and the late witch hunt. I think LiquidLight was right that the INFJ thread is a hidden gem; on what other PerC thread will people be encouraged to relative gentleness about typing others?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Hi Faceless. You probably know me 'cause we've interacted before.

Have come back to what? PerC? I saw you retired once. Why?

Hmmm. Ho. Hum. I think I know you.
    I did come back to PerC after like a month. I had real life issues and needed a break from PerC. I plan on taking another one soon anyway.
    What I really meant was that I was coming here to type-c to give it a chance. I tried it for 5 minutes and didn't like it. But since most of my friends on the cafe are either inactive or retired, why not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2