First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Hey, I saw some of your posts at the WitchHunt thread. You and Grau the Great were really having a battle of righteousness. I've come back at PerC after amonth and 2 weeks of exile. I rarely visit the Type 8 forum, but the Type 6 and Type 8 forum said someone, have more actions and dramas going on. Yeah, it's irritating when someone calls you a mistype. You know yourself better than they do. I've been called a mistype too about my MBTI. They said I'm too sensitive for INTJ. But that was before when I was new at PerC. That's why I have a different name here to avoid all those critics. There's no point defending when you're sure of your type. Emotions and behaviors are different from cognitions and some people don't seem to know the difference. They insists on the stereotypes that INTJs are robots, cold, no emotions. Ugh! And I think I had also been ganged up by some members because of my strong opinion about certain communities. Well, they are my opinions, why are they so sensitive and attacking me by suggesting I'm ignorant of those communities? There are also Ad Hominem attacks that I don't like. Sometimes I don't know if people are engaging in serious conversation or they're just bored and trolling. You won't know their real intention based on limited texts they typed. That's why when I was attacked for my opinion, I decided to ignore them all, haha! And I wish that thread dies. End of drama...
    LOL, if you knew the drama I've been involved into during the last couple of months on PersC. I was tempted to jump into the drama between Grau and Maybe too but I already had my little dagger on the side anyway so I guess I was pseudo-involved for backing up Maybe's point. But anyway, enneagram drama is getting a little too much on PersC.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I've seen so many regular PerCers retiring recently. Flatliner, Inguz, Maybe...

Perhaps there are more...
    Aconite is also one of them and I'm considering it but meh, can't be bothered. I can still troll the hell out of the place.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    582 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

I've seen so many regular PerCers retiring recently. Flatliner, Inguz, Maybe...

Perhaps there are more...
    Howdy, how goes it?

I will stick around here but doubt I'll be so active, since I have to deal with school, tests etc. I also left because of the drama at PerC, donno when I'll return.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Please, lets just pretend perc doesn't exist and move on, lol. Don't drag the drama over here.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    LOL, if you knew the drama I've been involved into during the last couple of months on PersC. I was tempted to jump into the drama between Grau and Maybe too but I already had my little dagger on the side anyway so I guess I was pseudo-involved for backing up Maybe's point. But anyway, enneagram drama is getting a little too much on PersC.
    I think I've also seen that, I've just forgotten the details.

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
    Howdy, how goes it?

I will stick around here but doubt I'll be so active, since I have to deal with school, tests etc. I also left because of the drama at PerC, donno when I'll return.
    Hey, I like the way you explained FlightsOfFancy's cognitive functions.

You and LeaT are one of the few that I find analytical.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    582 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Hey, I like the way you explained FlightsOfFancy's cognitive functions.

You and LeaT are one of the few that I find analytical.
    I enjoy explaining my thinking, too, just that I don't always become confident enough to do it in a public forum.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Hey, I saw some of your posts at the WitchHunt thread. You and Grau the Great were really having a battle of righteousness. I remember you typed once as Type 3? I've come back at PerC after amonth and 2 weeks of exile. I rarely visit the Type 8 forum, but the Type 6 and Type 8 forum said someone, have more actions and dramas going on. Yeah, it's irritating when someone calls you a mistype. You know yourself better than they do. I've been called a mistype too about my MBTI. They said I'm too sensitive for INTJ. But that was before when I was new at PerC.
    I'm sorry you had to go through that.

That's why I have a different name here to avoid all those critics.
    My name is the same - I have nothing to hide from anyone, I just wasn't enjoying the forum anymore. But, I did consider changing it in case some of the drama followed me. The thing is, it wasn't just me. It seemed to be a trend that happens to other people, too.

There's no point defending when you're sure of your type. Emotions and behaviors are different from cognitions and some people don't seem to know the difference. They insists on the stereotypes that INTJs are robots, cold, no emotions. Ugh!
    Haha. I had no problem with people calling me a mistype if it's approached as a theoretical disagreement- even though you're right - I know my own type, so they won't get very far. The problem is they'd use it as an excuse to be cruel. If I react, I must be a 6; 8s don't care what others think. If I don't react, I must be a 9; 8s would never put up with that. If I complain about what they did, I must be a 4; I'm victimizing. It's as though 8s are these perfect beings who have no feelings or vulnerabilities, so if you "claim such a label," it is your duty to endure these attacks with the utmost finesse. If you don't react to them saying "you're not an 8" they will keep insulting you in any way they can, until they do get a reaction.

I have no problem talking theory and letting people attribute other numbers to my behavior, but those attacks make me feel like I can't post on the site about anything of substance. Every word I post is bait for them to rip apart like wolves. It's just not fun anymore.

On top of that.. why do they care so much about my typing? Is my conclusion about my own type really that important to them?

(Oh, and did I forget to mention, when I was mistyped, people kept telling me, "Are you sure you're not an 8?" And the minute I did type at 8, they all had poles in their behinds?)

I get the feeling so far that most people on this site couldn't care less what type I am, and that makes me happy. =D

And I think I had also been ganged up by some members because of my strong opinion about certain communities. Well, they are my opinions, why are they so sensitive and attacking me by suggesting I'm ignorant of those communities? There are also Ad Hominem attacks that I don't like. Sometimes I don't know if people are engaging in serious conversation or they're just bored and trolling. You won't know their real intention based on limited texts they typed. That's why when I was attacked for my opinion, I decided to ignore them all, haha! And I wish that thread dies. End of drama...
    Haha, bored and trolling =p

It would be nice if people could learn the difference between a debate about opinions and a personal attack. It would also be nice if the mods were consistent with their handling of personal attacks, and did not play favorites to such an extreme.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    Haha. I had no problem with people calling me a mistype if it's approached as a theoretical disagreement- even though you're right - I know my own type, so they won't get very far. The problem is they'd use it as an excuse to be cruel. If I react, I must be a 6; 8s don't care what others think. If I don't react, I must be a 9; 8s would never put up with that. If I complain about what they did, I must be a 4; I'm victimizing. It's as though 8s are these perfect beings who have no feelings or vulnerabilities, so if you "claim such a label," it is your duty to endure these attacks with the utmost finesse. If you don't react to them saying "you're not an 8" they will keep insulting you in any way they can, until they do get a reaction.
    Yeah it didn't make any sense when they did that to me unless they were deliberately trolling, the biggest problem was that I'd ask for personal growth advice, and no one would give me the benefit of the doubt. I'll never know what their deal was. I recently had a whole thread dedicated to me and how dumb I am. *flexes*

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I recently had a whole thread dedicated to me and how dumb I am. *flexes*
    LOL. I remember when I looked at the witch hunt thread and saw that about 20 pages were dedicated to people bashing me - and I thought, "I am so flattered..."

But at the same time, I didn't want to post anymore, because I'm not getting anything out of the site if I can't post anything of substance about my personal experience without it turning into an illogical bashing session.

the biggest problem was that I'd ask for personal growth advice, and no one would give me the benefit of the doubt.
    Yeah, that's another thing - enneagram is about people's deepest fears.. of course it is going to raise very deep issues, regardless of the type. I understand if people think others are mistyped and they speak up, but that's not what someone needs to hear if they're trying to have personal growth. If personal growth happens, the person will eventually realize they're mistyped (if that is the case). There's no point bashing someone over the head with it. I've seen a few cases where someone completely misunderstood the premise of an enneagram type, or enneagram in general, and it's worth calling them out when their theory is that far off, but that's different from using someone's effort at personal growth as an excuse to be cruel to them.

Have you had a better time with that on TypoC?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    Have you had a better time with that on TypoC?
    For sure. I think @wind-up-rex was the first person to actually give me an answer I've been looking for for quite some time now and spur some interesting thoughts.