User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by pathos View Post
    What are your thoughts on Btmangan? I saw people refer to him a lot, but never bumped into him.
    I think he's an INFJ 8 if I'm not mistaken. I haven't interacted with him too, though I see him post actively there.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Both of you.

Aggressiveness and being confrontational is also part of being a core 5, and I guess having an 8 in your fix would give you more direct and expressive form of anger and more aggressiveness, right?
    Yes, most definitely, even more so if you are of the sexual subtype such as myself I think. Just check the last couple of threads I've been active in the enneagram subforum to get an idea lol. And I'm not even randomly accusing people (even I think what DJArendee wrote is extreme and quite tasteless) usually, despite the feeling of wanting to smash their heads into a wall. I'll smash their minds instead. Work as well.

It's my first time to hear 4 having a focused feeling. I thought emotions (all forms of it) are experienced by 4 with great intensity. 4 more than 3 I think, is in my tritype, specifically 4w5.
    Hm, I think I know what is being inferred to in the sense of being able to focus strongly on one feeling instead of being overwhelmed by many. I think when it comes to anger, it can be seem very 1-like? 5s have a strong hidden connection to 1 which is not shared as a path of connection. Also, 4w5 like I am myself, makes the emotions more contained. I tend to mostly notice feelings of anger, frustration, sadness and loss though.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Yes, most definitely, even more so if you are of the sexual subtype such as myself I think. Just check the last couple of threads I've been active in the enneagram subforum to get an idea lol. And I'm not even randomly accusing people (even I think what DJArendee wrote is extreme and quite tasteless) usually, despite the feeling of wanting to smash their heads into a wall. I'll smash their minds instead. Work as well.
    Hm, I think I know what is being inferred to in the sense of being able to focus strongly on one feeling instead of being overwhelmed by many. I think when it comes to anger, it can be seem very 1-like? 5s have a strong hidden connection to 1 which is not shared as a path of connection. Also, 4w5 like I am myself, makes the emotions more contained. I tend to mostly notice feelings of anger, frustration, sadness and loss though.
    Ok, I'll check that forum. Looks like DJ Arendee is popular in PerC and TypeC

As a 4w5 fixer what do you mean by contained? Is it the same as controlled? Not outwardly expressed but deeply felt? I also notice and absorb different feelings from people, probably because of the combined receptivity of 9 and emotional depthness of 4.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

As a 4w5 fixer what do you mean by contained? Is it the same as controlled? Not outwardly expressed but deeply felt? I also notice and absorb different feelings from people, probably because of the combined receptivity of 9 and emotional depthness of 4.
    Less expressive about feelings as they are seen as more private and something to be kept for yourself rather than shared with other people. Not controlled in such a sense but contained.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Less expressive about feelings as they are seen as more private and something to be kept for yourself rather than shared with other people. Not controlled in such a sense but contained.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Hello. I've been lurking this forum and much to my surprise I have seen so many members from PerC. And I'm curious to know what the reason for their moving is/are.

Anyways, I find this site having more "matured" members. I hope I'm right. Sometimes I just get paranoid.
    Normally, I would write a big greeting, but I believe that everything that I want to say can be summed up in the words of Nelly....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh1ZFNoREjg

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Hello. I've been lurking this forum and much to my surprise I have seen so many members from PerC. And I'm curious to know what the reason for their moving is/are.

Anyways, I find this site having more "matured" members. I hope I'm right. Sometimes I just get paranoid.
    I lost patience for a few things:

1) People using enneagram or MBTI type as an excuse to insult each other on a personal level
    2) People taking other people's types personally, and insisting they're right about a complete stranger, rather than just offering their insight or viewpoint. I LOVE arguing and debating, and I do it with vigor, but I'll debate *theory* rather than attacking someone's personality. Other people on that site don't seem to see the distinction.
    3) More projection than knowledge on type-me threads
    4) PerC-wide Glorification of Type 8. (8s are not inherently stronger or cooler than any other type!)
    5) The idea that women can't be 8s - or at least, any woman who types at 8 must be a fake - which, considering they seem to associate type 8 with strength, is insulting in and of itself.
    6) The fact that every woman who typed at 8 had to endure insults and mockery and cruelty. Why is it so insulting to them if a woman types at 8? How come nobody insulted me on that forum until I posted Type 8, and then all of a sudden I was expected to endure daily personal assaults? Why is it that I saw this happen to other women, and predicted it would happen to me before I even posted my type?
    7) Mods playing favorites - some people get infractions for calling mistypes outside a type-me thread or insulting others personally, some don't.

I hope you're right and people can be more mature on this site.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Normally, I would write a big greeting, but I believe that everything that I want to say can be summed up in the words of Nelly....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh1ZFNoREjg
    I LOVE IT!!!

Made my day

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    I lost patience for a few things:

1) People using enneagram or MBTI type as an excuse to insult each other on a personal level
    2) People taking other people's types personally, and insisting they're right about a complete stranger, rather than just offering their insight or viewpoint. I LOVE arguing and debating, and I do it with vigor, but I'll debate *theory* rather than attacking someone's personality. Other people on that site don't seem to see the distinction.
    3) More projection than knowledge on type-me threads
    4) PerC-wide Glorification of Type 8. (8s are not inherently stronger or cooler than any other type!)
    5) The idea that women can't be 8s - or at least, any woman who types at 8 must be a fake - which, considering they seem to associate type 8 with strength, is insulting in and of itself.
    6) The fact that every woman who typed at 8 had to endure insults and mockery and cruelty. Why is it so insulting to them if a woman types at 8? How come nobody insulted me on that forum until I posted Type 8, and then all of a sudden I was expected to endure daily personal assaults? Why is it that I saw this happen to other women, and predicted it would happen to me before I even posted my type?
    7) Mods playing favorites - some people get infractions for calling mistypes outside a type-me thread or insulting others personally, some don't.

I hope you're right and people can be more mature on this site.
    Hey, I saw some of your posts at the WitchHunt thread. You and Grau the Great were really having a battle of righteousness. I remember you typed once as Type 3? I've come back at PerC after amonth and 2 weeks of exile. I rarely visit the Type 8 forum, but the Type 6 and Type 8 forum said someone, have more actions and dramas going on. Yeah, it's irritating when someone calls you a mistype. You know yourself better than they do. I've been called a mistype too about my MBTI. They said I'm too sensitive for INTJ. But that was before when I was new at PerC. That's why I have a different name here to avoid all those critics. There's no point defending when you're sure of your type. Emotions and behaviors are different from cognitions and some people don't seem to know the difference. They insists on the stereotypes that INTJs are robots, cold, no emotions. Ugh! And I think I had also been ganged up by some members because of my strong opinion about certain communities. Well, they are my opinions, why are they so sensitive and attacking me by suggesting I'm ignorant of those communities? There are also Ad Hominem attacks that I don't like. Sometimes I don't know if people are engaging in serious conversation or they're just bored and trolling. You won't know their real intention based on limited texts they typed. That's why when I was attacked for my opinion, I decided to ignore them all, haha! And I wish that thread dies. End of drama...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

I've seen so many regular PerCers retiring recently. Flatliner, Inguz, Maybe...

Perhaps there are more...