User Tag List

MBTI
    ANTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Default Battle Tested, Automoronic Extraordinaire. . . CommanderCrayCray In The House!!

So what's to say? Just another ANTP 5w6 around here. I started off INTP. After a ton of crazy raves and drug experiences, popped out of my shell and went ENTP. Burned out after a few years, and have been ANTP ever since.

What does it mean to be an ambiverted NTP? It means you the craycray. You have bouts of introversion and high stress loads that can only be decompressed over several days of get-outa-my-face time, and mancaving it through as you switch from elation to depression at such a high frequency, that you blur through the codification and have to define yourself through novelty as if she even stood a chance.

Then there's the parties. Oh geez, when it wants to unload is spewing out all over the scene without the notion of existing reservations. Sleep knows me not, and I'm wrangling through these innards trying to beat me back to mere mortality. No way, we aren't going to have that, until we do. Maybe you got about 15 hours of sleep for the week, then 105 for the next. Why bother for such consistency when you can have it every which way?

Built like a tank, running off of ethanol, sputtering out fireballs for anyone who dares come close. Tis like a chick-magnet that's always spinning around, forcing them to and fro, until all they know how to do is walk off once the angle of repel is maximized, and luck had it that they are a safe distance from the next pull. Whatcha gonna do, though? Billions of 'em out there waiting for that spice of life that nearly kills ya it's so damned good.

Well, I'm hungover so will keep this short. Just wanted to pop in and give a little info to the community.

Y'all take care now.

c^3

Sniffles

At ease commander.

Built like a tank you say?

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome aboard, Commander. Glad to meet you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ANTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    At ease commander.

Built like a tank you say?
    That's right. Boys like to ride me as well.

I lead them into unknown battlefields, and only the strongest survive inside of me.