Thread: Hello... People

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Arrow Hello... People

I used to be fairly good at writing these sort of introductory posts but more and more I find it difficult to fill in blank spaces without getting extremely random. It would be nice If I had some specific question to give me direction.

But I guess the typical things you would want to know (though they are kinda on my profile page anyway) are:

Name: Dania
    Age: 23 [before I was 23, I was 19... and after 23 I will be 27. Why? My change in age from year to year is insignificant if I haven't really matured. I was actually 23 a bit before I became 23. Lucky for you, I am 23 and 23 this year.]

And certain things about my likes and dislikes, right? Or maybe some mbti stuff.

I first did the mbti test in 2009 and tested ENFP. Since then I have tested ENFP more than a dozen times until today. I also tested type 7, and IEE. I agree more with the description of the IEE over every other test I have done. I have also done other typing tests like the attachment style test - dismissive-avoidant - big five, and so many others that I cant even recall their names or my results.

Me in general?

I wish I knew. Most of my time I spend trying to figure out why I am here, breathing and alive... and other things about me of course, why the earth is here, rotating and alive... etc. Mostly I am just a girl who likes to escape into a good book every so often, I love to talk with people about topics not necessarily on the surface - like politics and the weather, bleh! - just to share opinions and thoughts. I am very interest in art too and I wish I was an artist. Maybe in the future I will take up art.

Other stuff that you may or may not find introductory-worthy

1. I think my personality has changed a lot over the years, at points in my life where my world view was altered.
    2. I dont remember much of the past - how I thought, how I felt, some things that happened - and have often been surprised while reading old journal entries. I havent been writing journals lately so I dont remember much of anything at all.
    3. I hate school. Nuff said. Well enough can never be said about how much I hate school... -too much to the point where I cant even flesh out my thoughts at this moment.

I am thinking now "what is the purpose of an introduction?" and that I might have failed at fulfilling that purpose.( But those are some random facts about me. There is a lot more of course, before you jump to any conclusion

At the end of the day I hope you all are happy and content with where you are at in your life. Make the most of each breath and spread love - like a signal - with every thought and every deed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

that awkward moment...
    "I am making a friendship application and 'Do you think JUNO (film) is awesome?' is a compulsory question..."
    ~A Malazan Fallen~
    DFTBA!

---

58% RightBrained
    sp/sx[so]
    IEE
    ENFp
    7w6 4w5 9w8 - 749 Magical Thinker
    x|O|tWx
    sceuI
    Dismissive-Avoidant

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Falcarius is boycotting this thread due the anti-dinosauric prejudice shown in the title of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

LOL!!!
    "I am making a friendship application and 'Do you think JUNO (film) is awesome?' is a compulsory question..."
    ~A Malazan Fallen~
    DFTBA!

---

58% RightBrained
    sp/sx[so]
    IEE
    ENFp
    x|O|tWx
    sceuI
    Dismissive-Avoidant

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Dania Welcome, you sound like fun. Glad to have you with us.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Thanks a lot @PuddleRiver ... ^^
    ~A Malazan Fallen~
    DFTBA!

---

58% RightBrained
    sp/sx[so]
    IEE
    ENFp
    x|O|tWx
    sceuI
    Dismissive-Avoidant