User Tag List

MBTI
    IsFj

Default Hellooo From an IxFx

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site, but I have been interested in Myers-Briggs for a little over a year. I've almost always tested as ISFJ. However, I was always close to the S/N line as well as the J/P line. A few things my boyfriend and friends have said to be over the last month or two made me question both the S and the J. After some deep introspective thinking I've retaken a handful of Myers-Briggs tests online and am now consistently testing as INFP. I'm hoping this community will help me to learn more about both types, so I can make a final decision for myself.

I'm 25 years old. I live in Connecticut, where I have my entire life (except for college, where I lived in New York City). I enjoy reading and writing, being outside, drawing and painting, thinking, imagining, science. I'm currently unemployed, but most recently worked in the admissions office of a small, private university. I recently began volunteering as a tutor for Literacy Volunteers of America in my free, unemployed time

I'm also looking forward to reading up on the types of my family members and closest friends. My boyfriend is an INTJ. My dad is an ESTJ. My younger brother is an ISFP, and my older (half)brother is an ExTJ. My closest friendships include ISTJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, ENFJ, ISFP and INxJ.

I'm not really sure what else to say in my little introduction, so I suppose I'll just say bye, and looking forward to participating and learning from this site!

(:

Sniffles

Welcome.

WALMART

ISFJ is obvi the best choice to go with, for the record.

Hello.

MBTI
    IsFj

Haha, jontherobot. What makes you say it is the best choice?

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, nice to meetcha.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Ayelless View Post
    Haha, jontherobot. What makes you say it is the best choice?
    If I am not mistaken, @jontherobot hits it off pretty hot with the smoking sexiness of ISFJs (feel free to correct me if my perception was wrong)!

INFPs are cool and all too, but overall just a bit too much in the clouds, and not enough in developmental roles, things independent and misunderstood ITPs could take great benefit from.