User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Hello

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    I am not in a habit of typing fictional characters, those exercises degenerate into absurdities even quicker than those where speculations are cast about the types of actual characters.
    I don't think that I have the sufficient information to type these people as for the most part I have seen them act in school or in battle where they had to conform to a certain code of a social ethic.

I would have to guess that Harry Potter is an Introvert. When he had free-time in school, an environment where he had many friends and an opportunity to socialize, he didn't bother. The environment encouraged him to socialize, yet somehow he consistently displayed a disinclination to do so.

I would guess that he also is intuitive as in friendly and laid back conversations with professors, he displayed an ability to connect ideas together well and also enthusiasm for doing so. Seems to me that this behavior came to him rather naturally.

Would also say Thinking type as in almost all situations where he was able to behave naturally, he sought for structure in notions as well solutions to various problems. Rather rarely he focused on personal sentiments or aesthetical impressions. Judging or perceiving, I would probably guess Judging, but this is the weakest of all inferences I am making. I am drawing this conclusion on the basis of how Intuition seemed his dominant function as he did not seem to be very fond of structured thought. Nor did he seem to be a T dominant, as he did not have this natural intense focus on the impersonal and the characteristic dryness we associate with T doms especially Ti doms. In that regard he contrasts with another character in the plot; Snape, whose normal mode of utterance was very sequential, carefully pondered, dry and as precise as possible. (One may argue that this is attributed to the fact that he is old and a professor rather than to his type, but I'd be inclined to think differently: other old professors did not have those characteristics. Its also the case that most of Snape's personal experiences weren't different enough from theirs to regarded as the sole cause of the significant differences in character between him and them.)
    So I ask you; who are you?

But I'm still convinced though some others have their doubts that you are actually you (the real Bluewing) because hijacking an account of a member who isn't banned isn't something that I have observed before, I wouldn't expect a madmin to do and most of all no one in the current madmin team (from what I have observed) possesses your writing style, your patience and hmmm... your unique arrogance.

Then again with patience anything could be imitated.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

I was naive back then, but if you'd like to use your "typing" strategy to conclude that I am not the same person who wrote that post from three years ago, be my guest. The underlying logic is simple.

1. A person of a certain type such as an INTP, INTJ, ENTP and so on, behaves in this or that manner. For example, he writes long posts, analyzes problems carefully and so on.
    2. If Mr. X does not engage in any of the above-articulated behaviors.
    3. Handsome is as handsome does, so it stands to reason that Mr.X does not belong to any of the above-listed types.
    4. Possible objection: but MBTI refers to merely temperaments or general cognitive tendencies, people can modify their behaviors. Response: Non-sense, handsome is as handsome does, you're a certain type only if you display behaviors that are associated with that type.

Let's apply the same rationale to the problem you've set your sights on.

1. SW engages in certain behaviors that define his forum persona, such as for example typing fictional characters.
    2. The person who is using the SW user-name does not engage in that behavior.
    3. Handsome is as handsome does, the person using the SW persona must not be the same person who used that handle three years ago because he stopped engaging in his characteristic behaviors.
    4. Possible objection: people can modify their behaviors, SW has been gone from the forum for over two years, maybe his views on typology have changed since then. Response: non-sense, handsome is as handsome does, we can only know that the person using the SW handle is the same person who used it three years ago if the SW persona engages in the exact same behaviors, even the apparently trivial practices of typing fictional characters.

Anyways, I don't have any more patience for this idiocy. If you do not understand why, read my signature. You're permanently blocked.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    INFP

After all, the only constant is change.

Riva

By any chance if you click on this and read this -

Relax I was only exploring the possibilities. If you go by initial posts you'd see that I do/did believe it was you.
    The only thing I did was test your memory with the Harry Potter inquiry though it might have come across as a question mark as to who you really are.

MBTI
    xxTP

Like fuck is that the real SW. It's funny though.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Like fuck is that the real SW. It's funny though.
    You'd never know for sure and I wouldn't want to chase him away from the forum by annoying him with 'I doubt it is you' remarks if by any chance it is him.

Interesting member, poster and thread starter SW is.

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post

Anyways, I don't have any more patience for this idiocy. If you do not understand why, read my signature. You're permanently blocked.
    Do you live in Canada?

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

No, I never did. Only in Michigan and Virginia, look up my real name and do your own research from there.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

I have no interest in your real name. I was interested in the colloquial variant: anyways.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Is Haight fucking around with his account? Lol.
    I stopped doing that years ago.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight