User Tag List

Thread: Hallo!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Smile Hallo!

Just a quick introduction - an electronic grin, wink, and tip of the hat, if you will - to usher myself into the TC fold.

Where to start. A list? Yes. Bulleted!

- I am fascinated by Jungian depth psychology due to a very intense relationship with my dream life. Multilayered lucid dreams and dream yoga have taken me to some interesting places, or non-places, if that makes sense. Beyond this, active imagination and stream of conscious poetry allow for bizarre journeys and conversations with the legion within.

- Between the ages of ~16 and ~25 I attempted to become that which I was not. I unwittingly lived my shadow and got severely lost, burned, broken. This led to a hugely necessary 'autodeprogramming'... a do or die, intuitive attempt to replace the self with the Self. This effort was arduous but ultimately successful, and I believe it was precipitated through my inferior function, Se. I will share more about this in good time... most recently I have been playing with theories re: most effective psychotherapeutic method as dictated by type.

- I love revealing and reveling in that which is hidden, especially if this involves systems of complex interaction e.g. people! Moreso, I am obsessed with relationality as it applies to the needs of people, both as individuals and as a collective - mutually assured gain is my primary focus.

- I am a permaculture geek who is equally comfortable with hi, lo and no-tech.

- Former art director, producer, kayak guide, rock band manager, children's party entertainer, pizza delivery boy.

- Writer, poet, musician, visual artist and... aspiring ice cream maker?! Though someday, once I acquire more life experience, I hope to become a Jungian analyst

- I often 'know' specifics of someone's life (from current mood to past traumas with shocking accuracy) shortly after meeting them because I... um... 'become' them. This troubled me for a long time because I craved consistency of self yet felt I was some sort of bastard, social chameleon. Only recently did I learn how to willfully stop this from happening and feel OK about projecting that which is more, well, me. Quite a relief. But I still need alone time to center, oh yes.

That's enough for now. Off for a bike ride before the sun sets. Pleased to meet y'all

WALMART

Yo.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us!
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Thank you all for the welcome

I wonder - is it considered gauche or ill-advised (as in, a way to avoid the potential annoyance of type challenges) to list MBTI or enneagram type here? Or is this simply a privacy setting thang? Or am I missing something completely?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by seaweedhairnet View Post
    Thank you all for the welcome

I wonder - is it considered gauche or ill-advised (as in, a way to avoid the potential annoyance of type challenges) to list MBTI or enneagram type here? Or is this simply a privacy setting thang? Or am I missing something completely?
    MBTI is not and never should be considered a "This is all there is to it"-stamp.

To say it would be ill-advised to list your MBTI or Enneagram type would be to assume that it is.

So, no. :P

And welcome.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Welcome! And LOL at the usermane.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by seaweedhairnet View Post
    List as much or as little as you like. Welcome to the forum!