User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    help
    Enneagram
    pls

Default UNSURE NEW USER SAYS "HELLO" USING MORE THAN ONE WORD

I've been into MBTI for a while now, which is weird because I usually trash my hobbies after six whole hours of dedicated research, but I've been into this stuff for nearly six months and THAT'S WAY MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE (without sharing my opinion and talking about it as if I had just given birth to it) so I decided to share it with everyone I know, but they started giving me this look so I stopped, and now I'm here, and still unsure of my type. I'll probably just jump around topic to topic, not replying, and eventually making some huge ass post about the burden of not knowing my type and following up w/ 36 boring paragraphs about myself.

anyway hi (is this how you approach an internet forum i haven't actually contributed to one of these since i was twelve and had a weird thing for pokemon roleplaying wait that's a lie i still spend about half of my time on the neoboards)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

ENFP.

Welcome.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Great introduction. Welcome.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    help
    Enneagram
    pls

I thought I was an ENFP for a while, but I also thought I was an xSTJ for a few days. I know I'm somewhere in the realm of Fi/Te/Si/Ne? Anyway, hi everybody (or the two users that replied to this).

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Welcome to the forum.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

How do. Dont worry about being unsure, you will fit right in here.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

ENFPs are horrible people!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by 475617 View Post
    I've been into MBTI for a while now, which is weird because I usually trash my hobbies after six whole hours of dedicated research, but I've been into this stuff for nearly six months and THAT'S WAY MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE (without sharing my opinion and talking about it as if I had just given birth to it) so I decided to share it with everyone I know, but they started giving me this look so I stopped, and now I'm here, and still unsure of my type. I'll probably just jump around topic to topic, not replying, and eventually making some huge ass post about the burden of not knowing my type and following up w/ 36 boring paragraphs about myself.

anyway hi (is this how you approach an internet forum i haven't actually contributed to one of these since i was twelve and had a weird thing for pokemon roleplaying wait that's a lie i still spend about half of my time on the neoboards)
    Hi, and welcome!

If you can explain your fascination with typology it might help determine your type.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    help
    Enneagram
    pls

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Hi, and welcome!

If you can explain your fascination with typology it might help determine your type.
    This will sound extremely corny, but I find the entire process intriguing in that there are so many types (especially when you include the enneagram and everything else * w *) and how there are so many different types of people in the world but there's only a limited amount of types? I'm not entirely sure how to word my interest because when I'm interested in something, there's no real reason, and I just find it....fascinating, and when I find something fascinating I'll devote an unhealthy amount of dedication to it. There are patterns to typology, but at the same time, because people are different, it's just sort of fun to see how different people use their different functions?!

I know that MBTI doesn't dictate a person's personality, but I still wish everyone's personality type was plastered on their forehead. It's not that I want to stay away from certain types, but rather it'd be cool to see how the different interaction styles and if people really did fall into certain stereotypes. I'm not entirely sure about this, but I think the fact that I haven't found a definite type and the fact that there's always more people to type heightens my appeal for it, as well. There are endless possibilities in regards to the amount of people I can type!!! Plus, there's still so much to read about it and so many different opinions to consider!

Hmm, I'd say reading about it and reading about what other people have to say about it is just fun, but then again if it weren't fun I probably wouldn't care for it.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by 475617 View Post
    This will sound extremely corny, but I find the entire process intriguing in that there are so many types (especially when you include the enneagram and everything else * w *) and how there are so many different types of people in the world but there's only a limited amount of types? I'm not entirely sure how to word my interest because when I'm interested in something, there's no real reason, and I just find it....fascinating, and when I find something fascinating I'll devote an unhealthy amount of dedication to it. There are patterns to typology, but at the same time, because people are different, it's just sort of fun to see how different people use their different functions?!

I know that MBTI doesn't dictate a person's personality, but I still wish everyone's personality type was plastered on their forehead. It's not that I want to stay away from certain types, but rather it'd be cool to see how the different interaction styles and if people really did fall into certain stereotypes. I'm not entirely sure about this, but I think the fact that I haven't found a definite type and the fact that there's always more people to type heightens my appeal for it, as well. There are endless possibilities in regards to the amount of people I can type!!! Plus, there's still so much to read about it and so many different opinions to consider!

Hmm, I'd say reading about it and reading about what other people have to say about it is just fun, but then again if it weren't fun I probably wouldn't care for it.
    There may be a limited number of types, but there is potentially an unlimited number of typologies.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”