User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 81

Thread: New girl here

  1. #41
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Judging from the repartee, I think the guys are assuming you're cute.


    I reserve my judgments/assumptions until I see visual proof.


    I'm all about the notion though...

    pix plz

  2. #42
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel De Mazarin View Post
    I never knew conservatives could bring it on like that
    Libertarian!
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  3. #43
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    I am sure Hmm is lovely, but I just like new people. Especially new female people.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  4. #44
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Greetings. A friend asked me to take the MBTI test and here I am now! I don't know much about any of this but I look forward to learning more and chatting with you fine folks.
    I am a fine folk.
    we fukin won boys

  5. #45
    Senior Member FallsPioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Hiya! Have fun here. It's great to see some variety around here.
    Still using a needle to break apart a grain of sand.

  6. #46
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    It's been like 3-1/2 days and no pix...


  7. #47
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Oh dear. I feel terrible now. Every time I come here, I tell myself that I'm going to read up on all the types so I can learn and then read a lot of the posts but I get so overwhelmed just looking at it all. It seems like so much, I don't know where to begin! Plus, I embarrass easily in new situations and can get distracted quickly. Hrm, does that fit in with my type?

    Also, why do some people have small letter(s) in their type, instead of all capitals?

    I still have not ventured out of this thread yet. lol

  8. #48
    Enigma Nadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Also, why do some people have small letter(s) in their type, instead of all capitals?

    I still have not ventured out of this thread yet. lol
    There's no difference between "ISFJ" and "isfj"... and sometimes, they are alternatingly used, to denote preference strength: "iSfJ" would imply that the user scored higher on sensing and judging.

    I would actually encourage you venture out of this thread and to ask your question within the MBTI subforum. The "What's my Type?" subforum is the ideal receptacle for such a question... and the resulting interaction will help you ease yourself to the forum's atmosphere and dynamics.

    But to give a cursory answer to your main question, I would say that they are mostly in line with the ISFJ type, though the distraction you noted might be worth some scrutiny.
    Not really.

  9. #49
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nadir View Post
    There's no difference between "ISFJ" and "isfj"... and sometimes, they are alternatingly used, to denote preference strength: "iSfJ" would imply that the user scored higher on sensing and judging.

    I would actually encourage you venture out of this thread and to ask your question within the MBTI subforum. The "What's my Type?" subforum is the ideal receptacle for such a question... and the resulting interaction will help you ease yourself to the forum's atmosphere and dynamics.

    But to give a cursory answer to your main question, I would say that they are mostly in line with the ISFJ type, though the distraction you noted might be worth some scrutiny.
    Ahh okay. Thanks for the explanation. I would be an iSFJ then.

  10. #50
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Ahh okay. Thanks for the explanation. I would be an iSFJ then.
    That's cool. I would be something like this: EsfJ. I am a major extrovert, and definitely a Judger, but my Sensing/Intution and Feeling/Thinking are a lot closer. How was it to read the description of your type for the first time?
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Similar Threads

  1. New Girl Here (Probably INTP)
    By En Gallop in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 02:22 PM
  2. new INTP girl here :)
    By killertofuuuuu in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 02:09 PM
  3. Hi everyone, new INTP girl here
    By alpaca in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 02:54 PM
  4. New guy here. Hello to all!
    By sandman74 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 10:37 PM
  5. Hi, I'm a new INTJ here. Please post your welcomes : )
    By logan235711 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO