User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    more specifically it's NFP 7s or NFPs with a strong 7 fix.
    NFP 7's or NFP's with a strong fix *shakes head*
    Ahaha, what can I say? we're just 2 fab 4 u.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Welcome to the forum. There is a good variety here.

What is the basis for your self-typing? (I am not disagreeing with it.)
    Thank you so much! One of my favorite things about this forum so far is how many different kinds of people there are.

And ah, I originally didn't type myself. I took the Humanmetrics test and got ENFP. After I looked at the ENFP profile (on PersonalityPages), I found it extremely accurate for me. Then I took other tests on Naviance, Socionics, etc. and still got ENFP!

But if I had to type myself as ENFP, I guess it's because I scream of Fi? I'm very sensitive to criticism and others judging me. Two of my friends confronted me for doing something naughty with my friends while on a school field trip (nothing sexual if you're wondering, don't want to go into details though as you never know where words can spread LOL) and I ended up personally attacking both of them in frustration. And I'd say I'm definitely Ne dom rather than Se dom, as I'm very inquisitive and springy. O: Overall I'm just an easily excitable person. And I guess I'm more Te than Ti, too. 8D (I haven't learned much about thinking types sadly; I need to get on that). But I'm certainly not an expert at this, but I still think ENFP is pretty accurate!

In regards to the Enneagram, though, I have no idea LOL. My friend Ryadai is more knowledgeable about that than I am and I know more about MBTI than she does, so we compliment each other. O: She made me take the test on 9types or whatever and I got 7w6. I'm definitely a 7, though. And looking at 8s...it's definitely not me hahaha. Instinct Variant seems pretty 'me', too. Don't know how to describe it, but if you want my results I got 78% Sexual, 58% Social, 38% Self-Preservation (I remember because they all have 8s at the end).
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Heeey chanaynay!! Love how you've mastered the art of an entrance even in text!

Hope you find lots of things to excite your brain while you're here!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    oh
    -returns to gleaming fortress in the sky and bids thee farewell-
    The OP sounds like she could pass for your sister LMAO.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Heeey chanaynay!! Love how you've mastered the art of an entrance even in text!

Hope you find lots of things to excite your brain while you're here!
    Thank you! I'm glad I could make a good entrance. hahaha

And I'm sure I will, thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    The OP sounds like she could pass for your sister LMAO.
    Do you mean me? O: *assuming OP means original poster (some people use it differently in regards to pokemon and yeah)* I'm a boy, sorry to burst your bubble! it's okay, though; it happens a lot online. When I was 14 I used to trick incredibly straight guys about 2 years older than me into thinking I was a girl and then flirted with them and then eventually I would troll them and tell them I was a boy and block them. I was such a mean little trap back then ahahaha but in my defense those boys were assholes to some of my friends so they had it coming. D:<

.. @Ryadai ;]
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Thank you! I'm glad I could make a good entrance. hahaha

And I'm sure I will, thank you!!

Do you mean me? O: *assuming OP means original poster (some people use it differently in regards to pokemon and yeah)* I'm a boy, sorry to burst your bubble! it's okay, though; it happens a lot online. When I was 14 I used to trick incredibly straight guys about 2 years older than me into thinking I was a girl and then flirted with them and then eventually I would troll them and tell them I was a boy and block them. I was such a mean little trap back then ahahaha but in my defense those boys were assholes to some of my friends so they had it coming. D:<

.. @Ryadai ;]
    Wait so you're an ENFP, a 7w6, love anime, and your gay and trick men into flirting with you. What the hell?!! LMAO, you have to be like @Elfboy's younger brother or something. I'm seeing doubles here.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Wait so you're an ENFP, a 7w6, love anime, and your gay and trick men into flirting with you. What the hell?!! LMAO, you have to be like @Elfboy's younger brother or something. I'm seeing doubles here.
    Ahahaha, okay I don't love anime that much LOL. I used to be an AMV editor but after my junior year I lost passion for it and then I fell out of the anime fandom. D: But I still love the old stuff I used to watch! But hey you never know we could be long lost twinsies.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

.. @Ryadai ;]
    ...I love you Channy. LOL

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Ahahaha, okay I don't love anime that much LOL. I used to be an AMV editor but after my junior year I lost passion for it and then I fell out of the anime fandom. D: But I still love the old stuff I used to watch! But hey you never know we could be long lost twinsies.
    Yeah, you guys will probably wind up flirting online or something.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Chanaynay is one freaking funny kid who could pass for the most convincing man-woman I have ever met in this infinite existence!

Sniffles

Welcome to the dark side!