Xena's boyfriend Bardsandwarriors's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFp Fi

Default Hi, another ENFP!

I debated whether to use an exclamation mark. When I am typing, it seems to reflect how I speak, but when I read it later it looks dumb. If I was blonde and female, I might be a secretly clever dumb blonde hiding behind exclamation marks.

The description for Fi-ENFp is pretty accurate.

I've been a fan of Myers-Briggs for about 10 years, very casually, and now I want to understand all the types. I may be asking a lot of idiot questions...

Neutral good Fi-ENFp 4w3 sp/so 479 gentle spirit, 50yo male. Travels the land seeking a good sig line.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Bardsandwarriors View Post
    I debated whether to use an exclamation mark. When I am typing, it seems to reflect how I speak, but when I read it later it looks dumb. If I was blonde and female, I might be a secretly clever dumb blonde hiding behind exclamation marks.

The description for Fi-ENFp is pretty accurate.

I've been a fan of Myers-Briggs for about 10 years, very casually, and now I want to understand all the types. I may be asking a lot of idiot questions...

welcome

no questions are stupid

And it's funny, my INFP friend at work writes notes all the time in our reservations about the people lol. She includes a lot of exclaimation marks. And when you go to read them, I think of her voice screaming in my head! lol Maybe it's an NFP thing? lol it's koo either way
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to meetcha.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFp Fi

Thanks for the welcome! (ok, exclamation marks it is, screw over-analysing it. You'e probably used to people like me here).

I use brackets a lot as well. It's the "ooh shiny" thing. ( = ooh, shiny. ) = what was I saying? Then I edit them out, because it seems saner that way.

Inari Love, I don't know enough about the types yet to say whether infp's use exclamation marks or brackets, but I'm fishing... if we get enough people saying yay or nay, maybe come to a provisional conclusion.

I might start making sense after a few posts, once I know who I'm talking to.

#1 Where is a good place to start around here?

#2 And what does PHI mean?
    Neutral good Fi-ENFp 4w3 sp/so 479 gentle spirit, 50yo male. Travels the land seeking a good sig line.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFp Fi

Hello Sophie, kindred spirits!

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Bardsandwarriors View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! (ok, exclamation marks it is, screw over-analysing it. You'e probably used to people like me here).

I use brackets a lot as well. It's the "ooh shiny" thing. ( = ooh, shiny. ) = what was I saying? Then I edit them out, because it seems saner that way.

Inari Love, I don't know enough about the types yet to say whether infp's use exclamation marks or brackets, but I'm fishing... if we get enough people saying yay or nay, maybe come to a provisional conclusion.

I might start making sense after a few posts, once I know who I'm talking to.

#1 Where is a good place to start around here?

#2 And what does PHI mean?
    #1 whatever you heart desires. (I know not helpful at all lol)

#2 Ha ha pay no attention to the PHI...in other words it has nothing to do with personality types at all. It's just something I put in there cause I didn't feel like listing my type. You may see a number of other people do this. But not necessarily for the same reasons.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12